Lot of add to cart but no conversion

Tourist
23 0 3

Hello guys,

I think i'm not the only one who have this problems, I have traffic and add to cart but literally no sales at all.

I add trust badge, ease checkout process, retarget, upsell... I have everything to convince customer that it is a trustworthy website.

But these days, I had a lot of traffic (+200/day) thanks to Kit ads but still no sales. 

I would appreciate any advices to solve this problem.

Thanks !

0 Likes
Explorer
77 3 7

@Vincent_Tieng wrote:

Hello guys,

I think i'm not the only one who have this problems, I have traffic and add to cart but literally no sales at all.

I add trust badge, ease checkout process, retarget, upsell... I have everything to convince customer that it is a trustworthy website.

But these days, I had a lot of traffic (+200/day) thanks to Kit ads but still no sales. 

I would appreciate any advices to solve this problem.

Thanks !

What do you think?? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
23 0 3

What do you mean sir ?

0 Likes
Pathfinder
188 0 31

It's a good sign that people are adding to cart. Here are a couple of suggestions:

1. Install hotjar and record a few sessions. Is the checkout problematic? are people having issue making the payment or perhaps is the shipping not free or high? Basically see if there's an issue with the checkout that you can identify and resolve.

2. Who are you targeting with Kit? Is it cold traffic? If so, what't the conversion objective of those ads? My recommendation is make is a purchase event.

3. Are you running retargeting on cart abandoners? Try using socioh.com. It's free and you can include a coupon code in the carousal (catalog) itself. That might help convert/recover those abandoned carts. Also do abandoned cart emails as well as push notifications. 

Karan Jassar
Founder, https://Socioh.com
Make great ads for Free.
See demo with your store: https://socioh.com/demo?src=sig
Learn about ads here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/sellersuccess/?src=sig
0 Likes
Tourist
23 0 3

Thank you sir for your response,

I checked and my checkout has no problems.

I'm targeting cold traffic using purchase conversion.

I'm also retargeting them using Kit.

However, the problem is still there, I still have a lot of ATC but no purchase, any recommandation ?

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
165 3 22

I went through your store and it looks very good! 

Of course there will always be things to improve, however I don't believe that the issues of not getting sales are related to your actual store. 

It might be that you're not advertising enough or not doing that correctly. I think generating relevant traffic is the number ONE problem of every new Ecommerce store. 

You might want to try AdScale to help you in this case. It's a Shopify app that automatically creates and manage advertising campaigns for your store, using advanced AI technology.

how it actually works?
1. It reviews your store history and and enriches it with database of 1 million active campaigns. This way, it creates specific audience targeting of people who would most likely be interested in buying products.

2. It creates advertising campaigns on Google Search, Shopping and Display Remarketing

3. After campaigns are created, it uses AI algorithms to constantly review and optimize the performance of campaigns. It does it with automated changes like bid changes, budget changes, addition and removal of ads and more…

You can learn more about it in this link: ecom.adscale.com

Hope it helps!

Smart advertising campaigns across Google and Facebook, using advanced AI technology. https://ecom.adscale.com/shopify
0 Likes

How many add to cart out of those 200 visits/day?  You generally see a 30% drop off as people go through your funnel. Maybe you are targeting the wrong people. We start clients off on Google Shopping if they have a brand new ecom store as that is the best way to target people searching for what you sell.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
0 Likes