Lots of traffic but no sales

Highlighted
8 0 0

Can someone critic my site www.bragfishingaustralia.com and give some feedback why Im getting lots of traffic but no conversions.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
86 0 4

Hi Chad

I think you should have an about us page, people want to know who they're dealing with.

4-6 weeks delivery time is going to be a problem whichever way you look at it. You'd have to be a tenth of the price of someone else for them to buy with that sort of delivery time.

I think you need a rethink on this personally. 

lawriesheridan101@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
233 0 34

Hi Chad,

I agree with Lawrie, 4-6 weeks delivery is too much and "About us" page is a must. I've reviewed your store and I have a few more suggestions on what to improve:

Your logo is hard to read even on a desktop, I think you can enlarge it.

Social media links should be opened in a new tab as you need your potential customers to stay on your page and not to be redirected elsewhere. Here you can find how to do it.

You can remove the "Powered by Shopify" sign, here's how to do it.

I couldn't find any information on the shipping prices. Customers usually want to know the shipping fees before they reach the checkout so it might be useful to include it (or make it more visible if it's already there). The best way is to create a separate shipping page with all the necessary information.

If you manage to bring some traffic to your store but you don't have sales, you might want to try our app ROI Hunter Easy. It generates personalized ads with products your visitors left in the cart or have browsed. Sometimes, the visitors make a purchase immediately but usually, they need more than one visit to make a decision and it's good to remind them of your store.

Good luck!

Katerina

0 Likes
Highlighted
8 0 0

Thanks guys for the shipping would 2-3 weeks be better. Express shipping is expensive to australia so thought if made free be better.

I saw e-packets be 2 - 3

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
86 0 4

Yes, 2-3 weeks is a vast improvement. Can it be guaranteed that it'll get there on time as you don't want cancellations as it can't be.

Not trying to be negative BTW.

lawriesheridan101@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
8 0 0

No the help is appreciated.

0 Likes
Highlighted
9 0 0

Hay,

I found there are many shopifyer struggling to sell even with traffics. I found amazing free course (Limited Time) to make make your store on autopilot mode.

Please click HERE to get it now.

best of luck,

regards,

pratik

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
47 0 13

hey Chad Roberts,

Before I suggest you anything, please let me know the traffic is organic or paid?

car vacuum cleaner | car care products | car detailing products | Car Polishing Machine | car care India | car polish
0 Likes
Highlighted
8 0 0

Paid via fb and google ads. And a fb page with 2.4k follows

0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
108 0 40

Reselling is a tough gig. Online you are competing almost entirely on price - and then once you've cleared that hurdle, you still need to earn trust, which is hard to establish, though it sounds like your facebook page gives you a head start. 

It is still possible to succeed with this model. Here's an article where I lay out the pros/cons as well as the success factors.

http://www.indiebrandbuilder.com/pros-cons-online-reseller-business-model/

Hope that helps!

Jeremy

I co-run www.soyoung.ca and document my experience in building a 7 figure brand at www.indiebrandbuilder.com
0 Likes