341 4 15

I NEED HELP TO IMPROVE MY STORE THANK U SHOPIFY WWW.THESTRIPESINME.COM

0 Likes
KelpForestEcom
Tourist
4 0 0

Hey! 

Marketing is tough for sure, here are some suggestions:

- purchase a sample of one of your products and take some lifestyle photos. Snap some shots of people loving life in your gear, just leaving a class or in the changeroom. Something on brand and attractive. 

- the link to your Instagram is broken, make sure that is connected properly. You Instagram could also use some lifestyle photos, they don't all have to feature your product. It's more about building an attractive lifestyle around your brand, try using Burst.com or Unsplash.com to get some sexy stock photos of the type of things your customers may be doing. 

- I'm going to be really honest here, your logo has a lot of letters and is a little hard to read at first glance. You should have a variety of logo options, some with all the text for your merch, but other options that are more simple and recognizable at a glance. 

Message me if you need any logo or graphic design services, I have very reasonable prices and would love to help you build your brand and business in the online world. 

Take care

Renee
kelpforestcommerce.com
renee@kelpforestcommerce.com

0 Likes