Mailchimp problem? Help!

Highlighted
Tourist
23 0 3

Hey guys! I've just upgraded to automation in MailChimp, and got a nice little chain of emails set up, only one problem.

It seems every time I've been sending out emails that include pictures, the email comes through on mobile devices super shrunk. The image is not distored, but the entire email is shrunk down to about half the screen size.

I've checked in preview mode for mobile and send test emils and it all looks fine, but when it actually goes through it comes all out of allignment.

It also just happened on a whole new campaign I sent out, not automated.

Any help is appreciated! 

Thanks, 

Beautiful Baleine

www.beautifulbaleine.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
23 0 3

Bump please

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
2 0 0

Hi Beautiful Baleine,

I signed up for your mailing list to try and get a glimpse at what was happening. You can send me the campaign if you’d like to me to dig in. I’ll need more detail to help you get to the root of the problem but here are some starting points.

Is this happening in all email clients? There are known issues with email displays in outlook. Check out this MailChimp article, the “Outlook Problem” referenced at the bottom: http://templates.mailchimp.com/development/responsive-email/layout-manipulation/

Is this a mobile specific issue, desktop specific or is it happening everywhere?

Is this a custom template (not the drag and drop)? If so you may have left a tag open causing the columns to skew.

Without looking at the code or seeing an example its hard to determine where the issue is but I will certainly try to identify the issue once I have a bit more information.  

0 Likes