Making Ads on FB -

CONOR3
Tourist
6 0 2

Hey, 

Should I use the campaign feature on shopify to make Ads for FB or would it be better to make Ads on Facebook business . Is their a difference it what you can do or will it make no difference ? 

Appreciate any help on this 

Thanks. 

0 Likes
NEDM
Tourist
7 0 5

Hello,

Definitely use your business manager on Facebook to Launch and optimise your ads.

Have you setup your pixel correctly?

Best Regards,

David

Northeast Digital Media

www.northeastdigitalmedia.com.au

CONOR3
Tourist
6 0 2

Hey David,

Thanks for replying. Yes I thought it would be better to optimise on FB manger but just wanted to check. 

Yes the pixel is all set up and working to my knowledge If have any issues I'll be back ...

0 Likes
NEDM
Tourist
7 0 5

Ok that's great.

You can send test traffic direct from the business manager to determine your pixel is firing correctly.

Cheers,

David

Northeast Digital Media

www.northeastdigitalmedia.com.au

0 Likes
Adsexpert
Shopify Partner
4 0 0

Hello yes, there are the following differences while making the campaign from Shopify and Facebook business manager-
>When you are doing the ads from Shopify there is less customization while doing the ads and targeting.
>Targeting options are less as compared to Facebook business manager.
>Only you can run a conversion campaign from Shopify where you can from a Facebook business manager you can run for both traffic reach awareness and lot more.

So in short if I have to summarize this I will suggest if doing ads for conversion do from Shopify store and if you to build strong data in your pixel and your goal is traffic and awareness which every new business have to do the ads from Facebook business manager

0 Likes