Making first sale

Solved
1 0 0
Hello,

My store was launched 3 weeks ago, although I’m doing campaigns on Facebook and Instagram, I’m not still having traffic. I‘ve even tried a blog but still nothing. Does anyone have a suggestion. Thanks

https://www.paolacollections.com/
0 Likes

Success.

I guess, you to choose the right keyword for your target audience that could help your business. Also, make it catchy and layman keyword because your customers are not too technical.

1 Like

Success.

I think you need to refine your homepage design first. Showing hot products is not a bad idea but at least there should be some way for people to buy the product. I can see there's not any call-to-action.

If you want visitors to make purchases right from the homepage, then consider adding more information to the product:

- Secondary hover product image.

- Price

- Variations

- Shipping info

- Add-to-cart button.

If you want people to click and view more details on product pages, then add the "View more" button and do the above refinements to the product pages.

On the Collection page, consider adding more information into the list item so that people can quickly decide which item to click and view further information. I suggest adding the above information at least.

collection page.png

Also, consider importing customer reviews so that people can be more assured about your products.

Running ads is a good idea but it only works when your store is ready for conversion. 

Victor | CRO addict @ PageFly
- If you think my reply is helpful, click 'Like' to let me know!
- Are you building Shopify stores? Check out PageFly - An Advanced Page Builder trusted by non-techies and pro web designers.
- Do you want a 50% Discount on any PageFly plan? Check out this survey.
2 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Partner
153 5 33

Hi @JohannaP 

I have just emailed you please check your email.

Thanks

Vinod

Vinod Sachdev.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
15+ years Industry Experience & Knowledge of Latest Web Technologies
250+ Clients Served - across USA, UK, Spain, Caribbean Islands, India & more.
625+ Paid Ads Search, Shopping, Display, Re-Marketing Campaigns Successfully Managed which achieved higher sales
100+ Custom Websites & Landing Pages Designed & Developed

email vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com | https://digitalcentrics.com/
1 Like