Market your snack here!

Highlighted
11 0 0

Hello fellow Shopifiers! 

I have been using Shopify for over 2 years but I have yet to use the forums till now. 

I run a subscription box company that caters to gamers who love snacking! That company is GamerPackElite.com. The parent company that I own along side my twin brother is JerkyXP.com. We are a premium beef jerky company that has been killing it on social media and was just awarded $100,000 from Chase bank and LinkedIn.

Both JerkyXP and GamerPackElite have garnered thousands of followers on social media, with JerkyXP having over 75,000 organic followers and GamerPackElite having over 4,000.

My proposition to anyone who is currently running a Shopify store that sells a snack food is that if you would like more exposure to your store and to get your snacks in people's hands we would love to add your product to one of our monthly subscription boxes. If this is something you would be interested in please contact me at Zach@JerkyXP.com and provide all relevant information about your product, I will get back to you as soon as possible and we can discuss adding your product to a GamerPackElite box. 

We want to give you as much exposure as possible and can't wait to see what snacks people are trying to sell using ecommerce. Both my brother and I love Shopify and ecommerce, we have made it our lives and want to help others out as well. 

Thank you for taking the time to read this and hope to hear from you soon! 

0 Likes