Marketing Campaign Email blocked for my shop?

Highlighted
Explorer
48 1 13

Same here .. Now i'm in live chat ... about 75 minutes until an agent will get to me ...

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1 0 0

Hey, I have gone through your concern regarding email, you can directly ping @Hyde, in this case, maybe he can help you. 

And for AdWords account, if you wish I can help you with that, we have ads expert. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi @Dani and @Hyde , I am having the same issue: I send a marketing email to customers last week and now I cannot send another due to "Shopify Email has been blocked". Can you please help me as soon as possible? 

Thank you,

Brayton

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

It seems like you're sending spam and only promotional emails.

Don't do it bro.

You need to send email, that actually generates you a whole;e of revenue, don't just take it as daily task.

or maybe you violate some policy.

Whatever it is - let's talk - https://www.linkedin.com/in/ritesh-kumar-copy/

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi @Dani and @Hyde I'm having the same exact issue with my Shopify email.  I sent out my first email campaign once. Now my email is blocked. This is what I get:

Shopify Email is blocked for your store

You will not be able to send campaigns to your subscriber list. Contact support to troubleshoot.

Since there's no way to call anymore, how can I fix this? I couldn't find any useful information in the community on this topic/ Please help!

0 Likes