Marketing / Drawing traffic advice

Joel_Fortunato
Tourist
6 0 1

Hey everybody,

I've just launched my clothing brand www.doughboybakes.com. It's a streetwear/skatewear brand with a food theme. I've researched my product extensively and found awesome garments as well as an awesome printer to screen print my design. When we go to small uni markets we get very good feedback, so the market is out there. My problem is, how do I get them to come to us. I'm advertising  on Facebook and Instagram and trying to keep it all updated. I'm currently shooting a lookbook so I can post more product pictures up, but other than that, I'm at a loss of what to do. My website traffic is tiny, 8-15 hits a day. Could anybody help or give me advice on how to raise this?

Thanks so much for taking your time out to read this. I would really appreciate any help anyone can give me.

Joel

Adam_B_
Tourist
4 0 2

Hi. 

First of all - you don't have incomming links. I checked this majesticseo.com

Second - you have not enough text in your site. You should create blog, posts, advice, tips or entertainment content.
Third - be influencer. Post in other blogs, forums. 

I think your images may not be optimise. Check this SEO frog Spider.

Joel_Fortunato
Tourist
6 0 1

Thanks for the reply. Im not to sure on how to find blogs that post stuff that would be in my target market, I dont normaly read a lot of blogs more of a reddit and youtube guy haha.Love that site majesticseo and frogspider ill be looking at. At the moment im trying to optimise this theme to be able to post blogs the way i want.

0 Likes