Marketing for Hair Extensions

Highlighted
6 0 0

Hello!

I would like any advice on marketing techniques for my hair extension company. I've been using mainly Instagram and Facebook however it has not yielded many results (4 sales in 1 year). I've been doing some research on Kit and Outfy. Has anybody used these apps and how costly are they? Can they be used with Blackberry Priv? I am open to any suggestions or advice. Thank you!

MagniChic Extensions
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 2

Hey Vanessa,

Quick Feedback:

I'm a conversion and marketing expert - I would tell you the biggest problem with your conversions are the quality of the photos.  People want to be wow'd, feel like they are getting something that will make them look better.  Your current picture quality has proven in my research to bring down sales by 80% with my clients.

I bet if you were to get higher quality photos - focus on a few products at a time, facebook, instagram - you should be able to increase your sales.

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
34 0 3

Hi Vanessa,

Two quick thoughts:

1. I think you need to get a little help on the design. It's not terrible but you could certainly make it more friendly. And honestly things like your homepage saying "homepage" and one of your blog links saying "OMG ANOTHER HAIR EXTENSION COMPANY??" demeans your legitimacy a bit. 
  2. Have you thought about using website push notifications? It's a new way to re-engage visitors and customers and tends to be more effective than email.
1 Like
Highlighted
6 0 0

Thank you so much for taking the time to respond! Ok i will definitely get to work on updating the photos. I will look to hire someone that specializes in hair pictures. Thank you again!

MagniChic Extensions
0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Thank you DJ for taking the time to respond! I know its painfully obvious how much I do not know about websites, and when it comes to playing with the presets I get easily overwhelmed. I had a very hard time adding another blog to my website. Thank you for your suggestions I am making changes today to make it more user friendly.

MagniChic Extensions
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
67 0 1

Hi Vanessa,

I'm organizing a free webinar on How to Use Data to Drive More Sales to Your Store, that might be helpful to you. It's free and it's targeted at ecommerce beginners.

We'll go over how to use Google Analytics and which metrics are important for you to watch out for to manage your business. 

Hope to see you there.

Ramon Bez
Content Marketing & Growth at Compass
The #1 Reporting App in Shopify
https://apps.shopify.com/compass

Ramon Bez Content Marketing & Growth at Compass.co Compass The #1 Reporting App in Shopify https://apps.shopify.com/compass
0 Likes