Missing value [size] Google Merchant Center

Highlighted
12 0 0

Hi guys,

I have all my products on Google now through the Google Channel. I sell socks and they want me to fill in a size. My sizes are the only product attributes I have but it doesn't feed them to Google Merchant.

So I have a sock that has size: 39-42 and 43-46. I have added both sizes as product variants and it is absolutely fine in Shopify but Google doesn't seem to like this. I tried adding sizes manually in Google Channel Bulk Editor but it only let's you change the size per complete product and not per attribute.. This is really annoying and I have no way of implementing the sizes manually or automatically but there must be a way to do it. It seems so simple but yet so frustrating.

All other values I can add manually on product level but size value is a problem because that is on attribute level and when I use the Bulk Editor it shows a - and it is unchangeable.

Please help, this is driving me insane...

0 Likes
Highlighted

Use DataFeedWatch. You'll get far more flexibility and control beyond just the issue you're having with the size field. Also refer to a chapter in my book on customizing all possible fields in Shopify. Tonnes of best practices in there as well to optimize other fields related to socks.

Run Google Shopping ads? Get the free definitive guide to Google Shopping for Shopify (no optin required): https://www.digitaldarts.com.au/google-shopping
1 Like