More than one meta title problem

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi, I just started my Shopify store and tried to do SEO. I used Ubersuggest to detect my website and it showed a serious problem. All of my pages have the same issue: More than one <title> tag. After several hours research, I found the problem in the web code. I did customizing my homepage title and description in Online store → Preference. However, for my online stores all webpages, I already have one meta title which is my store's name. I cannot just leave it like that cuz it will not be helpful to drive organic traffic to my store. How could i solve it?

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi

I have the same problem. I used Ubersuggest & got the same errors. I am new to Shopify also so I am hoping we can get an answer to this

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey @Kinsper and @Ozzietrue,

Great question! Getting your SEO done properly is soo important! We hear from a lot of store owners A LOT that they get a lot of traffic but no conversions. We’ve created a video walking you through how to do your SEO properly so that you can target your intended audience:

If you have any questions, you can contact us using the information in our signature.

Best of luck!

Ecom Geeks | Design. Marketing. Traffic. Conversions.

Have a store to review? Get in touch!
YouTube - Ecom Geeks
ecomgeeksco@gmail.com
0 Likes