My Facebook pixel is only working with "PageView"

4 0 0

Hi, I'm having issues with my Facebook pixel. I got the Facebook Pixel Helper and see that it is only tracking "PageViews." Everything else (shopping cart, sales, etc.) is not being tracked. I went from page to pay in hopes that I was misunderstanding this pixel dealio but no change with the Pixel Helper. I also checked the analytics and it only shows "PageViews." Now I understand that the old school way was copy/pasting the code into each page for conversion events but with Shopify I should only have to copy/paste into the online store  preferences, which I obviously already did.

I hope someone can help because I am about to pull my hair out : /

0 Likes

What is your store? It will help being able to see and test it ourselves.

Run Google Shopping ads? Get the free definitive guide to Google Shopping for Shopify (no optin required): https://www.digitaldarts.com.au/google-shopping
0 Likes
4 0 0
That makes sense 😀

www.shopwildchild.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

I went ahead and clicked around my page an finally got an error. It says "This pixel is not paired with any product catalog." I tried to follow the directions to fix this matter but things didn't turn out so well.

This is really stressing me out :( I just started this store and wanted to put up ads but can't until I get this pixel issues fixed. 

Any advice is truly appreciated!

0 Likes
4 0 0

Naive question...is their a number for me to call to get assistance? This is a new store that's just sitting and I really want to actually get it going. Or are their people I can pay to fix this problem for me?

0 Likes