My Paid Media Expertise for your SEO Expertise

Highlighted
8 0 0

Hi All, 

Just a little background on my shop... I launched my shopify store about 3 weeks ago.  I curate Christian inspired jewelry. I work with 12 different jewelry designers in the US so all my items are drop shipped and made to order.  Most of my pieces are well over $150. I've had 3 sales so far on about 1,500 sessions (very low conversion rate).  I have no problem buying cheap targeted traffic to my site since my expertise is in paid digital media.  Right now I'm running PPC campaigns and it's driving relevant traffic to my site... bouce rate is low (5%) and time spent on site is high (1minute 33 seconds).  Because the price points are high on my products I don't expect people to buy on there first visit.  I really need to focus on SEO especially since I have a niche product.   Are there any shopify store owners out there that are experts in SEO?  I'm willing to trade services... my paid media expertise (Adwords (search & display), Facebook ads, Instagram ads)  for SEO expertise.  I just want to make sure I'm doing everything I can to rank high organically in Google.  I'm currently working on building out my instgram and pinterest account.  These are the two social media networks I would like to focus on for my store.  

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Monica

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Monica,

Congrats on getting some sales! 

Those site stats are looking great, expecially bounce rate.

SEO is heavily rely on your keyword research - if it is not done right, you basically have no chance.

Do you already have an understanding of what type of keywords you want to target or are you needing SEO assistance from the very basics?

Warmest Regards,

Wes

Be Consistent! Do the same things everyday until you see results:)
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Monica,

Congrats on getting some sales! 

Those site stats are looking great, expecially bounce rate.

SEO is heavily rely on your keyword research - if it is not done right, you basically have no chance.

Do you already have an understanding of what type of keywords you want to target or are you needing SEO assistance from the very basics?

Warmest Regards,

Wes

Be Consistent! Do the same things everyday until you see results:)
0 Likes