My client connected the Facebook account BUT I cannot see it

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello everyone,

I work in digital marketing and a client of mine connected his FB business page to Shopify, in the shopify APP, he showed me a screenshot and everything looks fine on his end.

But on my end when I enter the Facebook Marketing App, I cannot see that the business page is connected.

How can I fix this?

fbgg.PNG

Thanks a lot

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
309 31 49

Hi, @!

Rose here from Shopify. Thanks for reaching out!

Is your client potentially connecting their Facebook account under the "Facebook Shop" sales channel rather than the Facebook Marketing application? 

11-21-20cfy-lfkhe

When the account is connected in either the application or the sales channel, it doesn't automatically sync the connection between the two. Please let me know if you are still unable to see the connection after verifying this detail.

Cheers!

Rose | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

The client show me on his side that he can see this, but I cannot. (I have different logins to my client)

guarded shop fb.PNG

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
309 31 49

Thank you for that screenshot, @TheRealErnesto.

It sounds as though you have a separate staff log-in linked to your clients Shopify account. May I confirm whether your staff account has full permissions?

Also, would you be able to access the application under a different web browser (ideally Google Chrome) to see if the issue persists elsewhere?

Thank you and I look forward to your reply. 

Cheers!

Rose | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes