NO SALES! SOME TRAFFIC! NEW SHOPIFY STORE TRANSFERRED OVER FROM WEEBLY

Kesser
1 0 0

Hi,

I have migrated over a relatively new store from Weebly, which is: www.mysmartget.com 

The website sells electronic gadgets and was performing reasonably well before, but since the migration there has been no sales despite reasonable traffic.

Currently I have a decent facebook page with 2k likes with paid ads which bring in traffic to the Shopify website, however these havent converted into sales.

I need help with knowing what to do on the website to improve sales. (The logo is currently being redesigned.)

Thanks

Kesser

0 Likes
Leon_Henry2
Tourist
58 0 1

Hi Kesser.

Review in progress standby

0 Likes

I feel like your in too many non-related categories. I have always been a believer in showcasing "like" categories. That way it's easier for people to think of you as an authority in that area. I feel like the about us page could also use some updating. Make it seem more personal to allow your customer to connect with you on a deeper level. 

Your sidebar Welcome area needs to actually say something other than lorem ipsum...

Definitely don't know what I am doing, but I still love to give my opinion.
0 Likes
Alex_Tung1
6 0 0

Pour money into it in the right way. We have Google & Facebook's agency accounts for rent. The reach is much higher than personal accounts and the money you can pay is unlimited. Are you interested in?

Contact me via skype: vntanglong

0 Likes