Need Free Photos for Your Business? Find (or Request) Them Here!

Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1 0 0

Hey! I'm Lindsay from Shopify and I'm building out the content plan for Burst. ICYMI Burst is our new free stock photo platform for entrepreneurs. We launched recently with 1000 free high-resolution images and are planning to add a ton of content in the near future. 

We're providing free product photos for top-selling items, like beard oil and balm: 

And also free lifestyle images that are perfect for blog posts, site banners and Facebook ads: 

We've even started organizing the photoshoots into Business Starter Kits that include all the insights and supplier info you need to get started in a niche.  

Anyway, I'm here in the forums to see if you have any photo requests. I can't guarantee that I'll be able to provide the exact photos you need, but I'd love to get some insight from merchants into what your photography needs are. I'll do my best to incorporate common requests into our future shoots. 

Please reply below and let us know what we should shoot next :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0
Yes. Thank you for all your dedication and hard work in creating Burst!🙏🙌
In the fitness category, it would be great to have variety of images without people in them, as well. For categorizing/home page slideshows purposes, i.e. Just: tanks, gym shoes, sports bras etcetera.
0 Likes