Need a data feed for affiliates! Using the Shopify Google Shopping app but there's no feed!

Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1

I need a product data feed to launch an affiliate marketing program and though (naively) that I could use my Google Shopping feed but it seems that because the Shopify Google Shopping app sends info via an API that there is no feed that I can easily use for other purposes.

Does anyone know how to use product data in the Google Merchant Center as a product data feed for other feed driven marketing? Or does anyone have any recommendations for other apps or other means to create a product data feed in Shopify?

Best

Oli

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
61 2 12

Hi Oliver,

This answer probably comes too late, but here is how you can generate your own feed using a custom collection template: https://business.czarto.com/2016/06/14/shopify-google-shopping-feed/ 

Best,

Alex

Digital Marketing @ Manitobah.ca | Pendleton.ca | Aigle.ca
Shopify Digital Marketing Blog: business.czarto.com
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Alex can you clarify this link, as its not working?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
61 2 12

Hi Susan,

Here is the working link:

https://business.czarto.com/2016/06/14/shopify-google-shopping-feed/

Best,

Alex

Digital Marketing @ Manitobah.ca | Pendleton.ca | Aigle.ca
Shopify Digital Marketing Blog: business.czarto.com
1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Alex,

I read your post about affiliate data feeds and I am satisfied because in past i couldn't get any website to get data feeds. Some of them provide only cashback coupons and some provide product feeds. 

Actually, now I have planned to build an affiliate website and don't want to work with any affiliate networks. Till now i have found an agency named as RevGlue which provide uk affiliate stores coupons and mobile comparison data in an iframe on 80% commission under the name RevEmbed Technology revglue(.)com/publisher/revembed. Some affiliate programs eat lot of time and efforts that's why i am searching such kind of services which can provide me affiliate data on some commission share basis.

If anyone of you have any experience with this website. Please share with me. This will help me. Thanks

0 Likes