I would like to ask you for help with Google Shopping. Google Merchant Center keeps showing our products as pending, please see this screenshot: https://pasteboard.co/HUDLFfS.png - it has been like that for almost 2 weeks.
It is also showing a warning, maybe about condition, please see this screenshot: https://pasteboard.co/HUDMdan.png - but when I go into the detail of a product, condition is all the time there, please see this screenshot: https://pasteboard.co/HUDMDZb.png
I am sure I set-up the condition in Shopify Admin well.
What am I doing wrong?
Thank you very much,
Martin from Jay Yoga
1) The condition issue is related to structured data, this can be searched online, there are plenty of tutorials showing you how to add this data. This is done in the theme files. However this issue will not prevent you from getting the products approved.
2) Make sure you have added shipping details
3) If you are advertising in the US, make sure to add Tax details
4) If you have done all the above, get in touch with Google by filling out the form here : https://support.google.com/google-ads/contact/processing
Hope this helps.
Thank you very much, Emmanuel!
Also make sure you have the following
1) full contact details such as business address, business hours, telephone number, email address and contact form.
Hope this helps.
Hi guys, thank you very much for your help. I was sure that I follow all the rules.
So I sent an email to the Google Support via link provided by Emmanuel in point 4 in his message. That solved it.
Google contacted me within 72 hours and reviewed my products. Now, 95% of products is reviewed and running.
If you come to same situation, contact the Google as well.