Need help with marketing? Let us give you feedback and then help with the suggestions we gave you!

WantEcommerce
Shopify Partner
82 0 2

Feedback is one of the most important pieces of information any entrepreneur can use to succeed. We have teamed up with over 1000 bloggers that focus on different aspects, who would love to review your site. With them and our team partnering up, we can give you a more diverse reaction regarding your site. Here are the major aspects we will be reviewing. 

• Your Logo
  • Social Media Reach
  • Products 
  • Quality of Design
  • Response Time

All of this work will be completed within 48 hours! You can order our free Feedback On Your Store product. After receiving our feedback we would love to help you with the critiques for free. All you will have to do is order our free Pro Bono Work service product. If you have any questions for us, you can contact us via email contact@wantecommerce.com or leave a comment below. 

Need help with your e-commerce store? Let us help you out! www.wantecommerce.com
0 Likes
Khan_Hannan
5 0 0

Hi, 

Just curious - if you have is there a qualification for the Pro Bono Work? I Just started my store https://khanexpress.co on Sept 18th, 2017 and slowly getting some traffic. While I understand Rome was not built over night, but I am trying to understand what do I need to build my Roman Empire.

I wasn't sure what qualifies for your pro bono work. I don't have much capital after hearing all the hopeful and successful stories (especially those that started with zero). Anyway, I could use some pro bono help.

Thanks,
Khan
https://khanexpress.co

--- web: //KhanExpress.co twitter: @KhanExpressLLC instagram: @KhanExpressLLC facebook: @KhanExpressLLC
0 Likes
WantEcommerce
Shopify Partner
82 0 2

That’s actually a great question! There aren’t any qualifications. If you want us to help do some pro bono work, then just request it and we will help you out!

Need help with your e-commerce store? Let us help you out! www.wantecommerce.com
Khan_Hannan
5 0 0

Great. I have singed up - with email and address :)  Look forward to your help.

--- web: //KhanExpress.co twitter: @KhanExpressLLC instagram: @KhanExpressLLC facebook: @KhanExpressLLC
0 Likes
Michael_Tumacde
Excursionist
11 0 10

hi, i signed up for your pro bono work three days ago but havent received any thing from you yet. hoping to receive them soon. thanks!

0 Likes
WantEcommerce
Shopify Partner
82 0 2

Michael,

Sorry about the delay. The database we are creating for you was bigger than we aspected, which means it will take longer to verify each email. I believe Aaron is handling your database. You should receive it in no longer than 2 hours. 

0 Likes