Need recommended marketing company

Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 1

Hey guys,

Have any of you used a marketing service that was effective with ROI, organic traffic, and conversions?  If so, I would appreciate some recommendations.  Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 1

Hey Donald,

I have been using a service called Cranberri. www.cranberri.io

Its like a smart layer for Google Adwords using A.I.. Its not a silver bullet, everything else regarding your store needs to be in place. All your social ect... But we use it for retargeting and to assist in aquiring new customers. This has greatly increased my Google ad performance, as I was doing very poorly with Adwords on my own. Cranberrri is just one piece to the puzzle, but has proved to be vital.

Hope that helps,

Janice

0 Likes
Highlighted
12 0 0

I have yet to find anything that works better than a max clicks/low priority campaign on AdWords.

I pay people and get worse results.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
26 0 10

Hey Donald,

I've been providing ecommerce Adwords management services for the last 7 years. Let me give you some advice based on the client relationships that have been most successful (both for the client and myself):

• Know exactly what you are looking for (do you have your strategy locked in and need someone to execute)
  • Find out who exactly will do the work and how skilled they are
  • Make sure your objectives are aligned with that of the person/agency you hire (clear targets/bonus/performance structures)
  • get experience with what you're hiring for (want to do Adwords? Set up your own campaigns and see where you get stuck) This will help you how to find people that know what they're talking about
  • Make sure they understand your industry (especially important if you want to get your creative to stand out)
  • Ask for actual results (people will share more if you ask nicely :-)
StoreGrowers.com - no-fluff ecommerce marketing advice
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
56 0 3

Hey Donald! Contrats on the upcoming launch. I'm sure you're goign to rock the house! As a fishing nut myself, I'm curious to see what kinds of gear you offer...

Something to ask yourself: How good of a client are you?

Meaning, when you work with vendors, Google, agencies, etc., are you setting realistic expectations?

For example, do you have a spreadsheet for product launches, promotions and partnerships? Anytime our clients asks us to make recommendations that can improve their sales, the more organized they are, the better we can serve them.

In fact, a few of our account managers who run campaigns explore this in great detail on our blog, thought you might find this article valuable:

Deep Dive On How to Grow Profitable Client Relationships

Hope that helps. Good luck to ya!

CEO of Metric Digital @ www.metricdigital.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
13 0 0

Hey Donald,

Shopify has many apps that are intended for boosting traffic and increasing your ROI, but I’ve found that not all of them are created equal. A great Shopify app to check out is Pollen. It not only increases traffic along with increasing conversions, but it is also easy to use and best of all, cost effective! You might find Facebook Ads to be a bit confusing to navigate on your own, I know I do. Pollen allows you to free up precious time you would’ve spent trying to decipher these platforms.   

A quick run-down about the company: Pollen enables you to acquire customers on Facebook and across the web simply and cost effectively. Through powerful automation, Pollen offers an easy-to-use marketing platform that’s sole expertise is in driving sales. It takes as little as 2 minutes to set up a campaign. Pollen takes care of the rest!

Good luck and happy advertising!

0 Likes
Highlighted
13 0 0

Hey Donald,

Shopify has many apps that are intended for boosting traffic and increasing your ROI, but I’ve found that not all of them are created equal. A great Shopify app to check out is Pollen. It not only increases traffic along with increasing conversions, but it is also easy to use and best of all, cost effective! You might find Facebook Ads to be a bit confusing to navigate on your own, I know I do. Pollen allows you to free up precious time you would’ve spent trying to decipher these platforms.   

A quick run-down about the company: Pollen enables you to acquire customers on Facebook and across the web simply and cost effectively. Through powerful automation, Pollen offers an easy-to-use marketing platform that’s sole expertise is in driving sales. It takes as little as 2 minutes to set up a campaign. Pollen takes care of the rest!

Good luck and happy advertising!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
56 0 3

Hey Donald!

We’ve been talking about this topic a lot at our office. Seems like so many of these marketing agencies are digging their hooks into retail companies (like yours) so they can't leave them. 

My $0.02 on your question goes back to the first meeting you have with the agency.

If person on the first kickoff call is clearly reading from a script and sounds canned, be careful. 

But if they’re asking more thoughtful questions, you’ve made a smart decision. 

Some questions YOU can ask to avoid these pains early on are: 

1. What does this relationship actually look like? 2. What is on the client roadmap? 

3. Can we engage with the account manager thoughtfully?

We wrote a post on this very topic here. Hope it’s helpful: http://bit.ly/2FXEZjg

Good luck!

CEO of Metric Digital @ www.metricdigital.com
0 Likes