Need to get the ball rolling - please help

Rahul13
9 0 0

Hi everyone,
I launched my store about a week ago and within that week, i've made a FB page, Instagram account and have run FB ads but nothing is leading up to that first sale. How long after launching did you gyus get your first sale, and do you have any tips for me? Any help will be really appreciated :)

My store is www.mistill.com

0 Likes
Jason16
7 0 0

I personally didn't see my first sale till about 2 months, but when I did, I got over 100 sales in 3 months. I'd advise stick through it, I get my motivation from this Shopify Facebook Group

0 Likes
directresponse
3 0 0

Hey, Rahul, if you don't mind me asking... what's your targetting like? And can I get some examples of the copy/pictures you use in your ads?

Because from what I see, you have a great looking website and some awesome products and I feel like you should've landed at a least a few sales within your first week.

I own multiple e-commerce sites and on average it's only taken me about 2 days or so to land the first sale (that's excluding my first site, though... that one took me about 2 weeks to land the first sale, but after that I was making around $2 for every $1 in ad spend -- and that's all profit).

0 Likes
Rahul13
9 0 0

Yes, i thought that my site was quite good too. Perhaps my advertising is not as good as it should it be. Currently, I am running a very specific ad for 1 product; the coffee case. This ad is targeting 640,000 people in Melbourne and Sydney who are interested in coffee, barista etc and are early technology adopers. The copy is :

ATTENTION COFFEE LOVERS  ☕️  

Made from coffee beans ✔️
Smells like coffee ✔️
Only coffee case in the world ✔️
Get it while it lasts. Shipping worldwide.

with the image attached.
My budget for this ad is the minimum, which is $31 USD and so far I have spent $2, reached 237 people with only 2 people clicking the link. 
Why isn't this strategy working?
Should i deploy a different strategy?

0 Likes