Need to make a product feed for Facebook ads

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi,

I have been provided with a task to make a Product Feed for Dynamic Facebook ads. The forums dont seem to provide a concrete solution to this problem as all of them are using Facebook Product Feed (by Flexify) app to generate the feed.

But the app only supports upto 1000 products and the store I am working with has over 50,000 products.

I have tried fetching the products using the Shopify API but that also supports upto 250 products and I dont have much experience with the API.

Any help and information is appreciated.

Mayank

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
725 24 240

Hey, Mayank!

Aria here, I'm on the Social Care team at Shopify. ?

It sounds like you're referring to a carousel ad. Facebook actually limit that to 10 products. Our recommended app for Facebook ads is Kit. The maximum amount of images you can run on a carousel ad with Kit is 5 because it's been proven your customers will only see the first five products, maximum. After that, they get bored and skip past the ad. 

I would recommend you check out the free Kit Webinar. Think about running an ad for the top products you want to sell. Trying to fit every product you have into an ad will do more harm than good to your sales. 

If I misunderstood and you are attempting something else, please let me know. 

Aria
Social Care Guru
Shopify

Aria | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hey Aria, Thank You for reaching out!

I want to use the feed for dynamic retargeting purpose. I do not want to make carousels for all of them.

Mayank 

0 Likes