Need your suggestions on my new store.

Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi

As i am planning to make my store live,it will be great if you can suggest the things which i have missed on.

Please check my store at https://minzmeat.myshopify.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
150 0 14

Hi, Safa.

This is Martha from the Shopify Team. Congrats on getting your shop up and running! I have a few suggestions for you to take a look at before launch. You might also get some insight from other forums members too :)

Once you sign up with Shopify, you are given a .myshopify.com URL. If you would like to customize your web address you can purchase a domain from Shopify or a third party provider. This is usually a very good idea for a few reasons including; improved SEO ranking and having the ability to create a professional look for your web address.

I would also recommend that you check out this post The Essential Shopify Store Launch Checklist it has a great breakdown of aspects to review before launching and a downloadable checklist!

50 Ways to Make Your First Sale is a guide with lots of great ideas to entice customers to visit your site and make a purchase. Which might be a great thing to review as well!

If you have any further questions or need some clarification, please feel free to reach out to us over email support@shopify.com.

Best, 
Martha

0 Likes
Highlighted
15 0 0

I would definitly get a custom domain rather than using .myshopify.com domain extension. 

0 Likes