New Site need feed back please

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
5 1 1

Hello

I am new to this site, I have set up an Indian online boutique www.siyafashions.com

I am getting 400 visitors a day but only 2 or 3 sales a month.

Can you please give me feedback on what you think

I really appreciate it.

Thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Excursionist
18 1 3

Interesting product niche that I could imagine doing well. One thing I noticed is the text is hard to read across the entire website. I would change the text color from pink to something darker that way it's more legible and will also look more professional. You might also want to increase the font-weight (boldness) of the "Call To Action" buttons. 

Another thing I'd play around with is your hero image. Try replacing the carousel with what you think is your best lifestyle image. Remember you want to sell the dream not necessarily the product. Also, I noticed you offer free shipping worldwide which is great but I'd also consider offering a percentage discount or a buy X get Y free type deal. It's always important to offer some sort of incentive, anything that makes the customer feel like they are getting a deal. 

I hope that helps! 

Alex Daro | Founder/Developer @ newclick.io

Alex Daro | Founder/Developer @ newclick.io
Looking to Schedule Your Shopify Theme?
Check out Theme Scheduler Pro
0 Likes

Success.

Dear Dish_Fish,

Please share your store url at " Feedback On My Store" section of this community for more feedback.

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer 

Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer
Get Shopify Help | Get Free Store Audit Report
20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 1 1

Thank you so much for the feedback! I have added £10 off the total order. Yes, I will be working on your feedback. Thank you once again for your time.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Partner
760 32 98

@Dish_Fish ,

Your store looks very captivating and has an amazing collection. Can't stop browsing. You need to make your store more interactive. Here is some suggestions you can increase the conversion rate and sales:-

1. Start using a loyalty program and referral program to entice your customers. It will help you build a loyal customer base. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, make a purchase, visiting a store and many more. This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come again on your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.

2. Add a referral program. Referral marketing is a cost-effective way to gain new and loyal customers. Because people are social creatures, individuals that are referred to your company are much more likely to remain loyal customers.

3. Add smart pop-ups, web push notification. Web push notification turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It will also help you to retarget your customers even when they are not on your store.

If you would like to implement all these I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com It has all the features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is all in one Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful. 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Tourist
5 1 1

Thank you so much for the solutions! I will work on that!

Really apperiate your help!

@AiTrillion wrote:

@Dish_Fish ,

Your store looks very captivating and has an amazing collection. Can't stop browsing. You need to make your store more interactive. Here is some suggestions you can increase the conversion rate and sales:-

1. Start using a loyalty program and referral program to entice your customers. It will help you build a loyal customer base. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, make a purchase, visiting a store and many more. This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come again on your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.

2. Add a referral program. Referral marketing is a cost-effective way to gain new and loyal customers. Because people are social creatures, individuals that are referred to your company are much more likely to remain loyal customers.

3. Add smart pop-ups, web push notification. Web push notification turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It will also help you to retarget your customers even when they are not on your store.

If you would like to implement all these I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com It has all the features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is all in one Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful. 

1 Like