New apparel company seeking customers!

GnrlySurfCo
2 0 0

Hello, looking for people that have some ideas on getting customers from facebook/Instagram to my store. I have developed a pretty decent following on both social media sites. I've tried doing 25% flash sales and giveaways...both with little success. My current idea is to send some product out to atheletes that relate to my product like surfing to see if they will present the product to their audience. Any feedback would be much appreciated! Also if you would like to view my site to recommend any changes it is GnrlySurfCo.com. Thanks!

0 Likes
AdAutomation
Excursionist
45 0 6

Hey there,

Here's some tips that should help you out:

• Your FB page links to FB mobile. Remove the "m." from the hyperlink so it links to the desktop site
  • The color of your buttons should use black text or a different button color. It's very hard to see the text in your buttons right now
  • Add an FAQ page. You can find content for the page on just about any other shop to get a sense of what people will ask about
  • Add an About Us
  • Create a blog. You need to blog to increase organic traffic
  • Are you advertising on FB or Insta? Check out the Shopify app called Pollen (https://apps.shopify.com/poln). It'll help tremendously with ad conversion and increasing your sales. It's free for 7 days
  • Your banner image is very tall. Make it shorter so people can get to your products quicker
  • Your site is very slow to load and I got a few 404 errors while browsing your page. Speak to Shopify or a developer for help with site speed
  • Free shipping on orders over $100 is pretty high. I'd recommend free shipping on orders over $50 or $60 until you build a solid customer base
  • Your prices are left aligned under each product which throws off the flow of the page. Make them center aligned

Hope this helps! Let me know if you have more questions :)