Newbie Looking for Direction!

Excursionist
20 0 3

HI Melissa.

You asked about my contact at Fiverr for product descriptions. I asked her if she would add you as a client and she said yes. 

She often mentions that she is slammed with work, so I don't want the whole world piling on. If you want to send me an email at kerrya@allanstudios.ca I'm happy to email you her contacat info.

Thanks again

Kerry

0 Likes
2 0 0

HI Melissa, I am new to Shopify.  Our store opened over a month ago and had only a couple of sales.  Still in the process of enhancing it and creating more marketing campaings.  I am curious as to what worked best for you in marketing the store and drawing sales, whether it is a certain site or an app from the Shopify store.  Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Veronica

0 Likes

Hi Melissa,

I've just took a look at your website plus reading the discussion from other merchants / Shopify partners as wel... wouph... from my point of view to sell well need to provide more valuable information related closely to the product. Let's say this product page Beige Soft Leather Tote Bag. You have a little informaiton and not really much content. I'd suggest to take just a short video. Another idea is adding the gallery with real photos of the product. Describe more to potential customers what "value" / benefit it'll bring to the buyer.

Things that I've mentioned is about "seling the product" and better you present the product more conversion rate from your buyers. It's really hard and cost much money to acquire customers, so better to thinkg deeply on "Conversion Rate" as well.

In addition, whether you run Google, Facebook or Instagram Ads they would ask you the "landing page". The well customized landing page (home, collection, product or custom made) with valuable content will directly affect on your ads bidding and overall campaign cost.

Me and my team is working hard on release working version PageFLy - Shopify page builder app. We're looking for Shopify merchants who are serious in building the business and increasing the profit. If you have interest in this app just let me know. We're selective in chooisng merchants to work with.

Cheers,

PageFly - CRO Solution for your Store. TOP 15 Best Apps in All Apps Category - https://apps.shopify.com/pagefly
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
48 0 3

Hi Melissa,

I've been doing Facebook and Instagram ads. What worked for you? In the same situation like you.

0 Likes
13 0 0

@Antony - I have not had a lot of time to learn more marketing.  I have been using KIT through the Shopify Apps to keep things moving, however it can get expensive and it doesn't yield a ton of traffic.  I haven't made any sales through it.  My most successful campaign was a lead generation facebook ad.  I had lots of website traffic and facebook likes.  People were tagging other people to join my site as well.  You may email me at sunnyaz520@gmail.com if you want to brainstorm together. 

0 Likes
13 0 0

@Tony - thank you for the feedback and information.  When I get more time, I will read through it more thoroughly to see how I might benefit from it.  I appreciate your time. 

0 Likes
13 0 0

@Sam - I haven't had much luck as far as advertising, however that is in part due to me not having as much time.  I really need to set more time aside to learn and play with the marketing side of it.  You may read my response to Antony's post about my progress.  Cool site, by the way. :)

0 Likes