No Conversions: Is it my Adwords campaign or Landing (Product) Pages?

Highlighted
9 0 0

I've launched my specialty dog niche store about a month ago (https://www.shortlegbrigade.com). Ran a Google Shopping campaign for a few days, driving traffic directly to my product pages.

Daily budget of $10, 6500 Impressions, 40 clicks, 0.61% CTR.  Avg $0.91 per click, and total spend of ~$38.

The campaign generated no conversions, not even a single add-to-cart.  I understand that this isn't a whole lot of data, and leads me to think that it's either my Google Shopping Campaign setup, or possibly the appeal of the landing/product pages themselves. (perhaps both??)

Should I focus on optimizing my ad campaigns or is it my product pages that need work?  Any tips/suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Just some thought.. go to your keywords and look at search terms. This will give you an idea if someone is looking up lets say something unrelated Dog parks near me... and if you pop up they may be clicking it. I do this with my local detailing business and it helps weed out ppl looking for specific car wash places which aren't my demographic as well not my type of business! 

Hope that helps some

1 Like
Highlighted
9 0 0

RyanW thanks for that tip!  I looked at the search terms and indeed came across some keywords unrelated to my products.  Will make sure to make a note of this for the next campaign.  Thanks again!

0 Likes