No Sales Need help Marketing

Highlighted
3 0 0

Need help, getting traffic to the store using facebook pixel to run retargeting ads but no sales. Any feed back would be generously appreciated.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
34 0 20

Hey there

You could try influencer marketing, ROI is meant to be higher as well. 

BUT: firstly define your buyer persona and what social media they prefer.

Check out this guide on how to find your influencers for free, examples of visuals and possible approaches of collaboration with them in case you don’t know how to start: How To Use Micro-Influencers to Spark Sales

Firstly you should consider your goals before choosing collaboration with Macro or Micro Influencer.

Use a macro-influencer to reach a lot more people or micro-influencer to in case you are looking for qualified leads and sales.

The guys and gals at MarketingProfs prove: As the number of followers increases, the number of likes decreases. (The Influencer Marketing Revolution: Macro Versus Micro Influencers [Infographic])

Hope it helps

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1021 0 110

Please check this video: Get More Traffic with SEO Monthly Packages

Learn How to Set up a Shopify Store. Join our Shopify Training Course today: http://bit.ly/ShopifytrainingSEO
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
39 0 7

Hey,

As I can see you have acquired a relevant traffic with Facebook ads, try using push notifications to retarget visitors. They are way cheaper than facebook and AdWords for retargeting.

90% of your website visitors do not convert and bounce off. Re-target those users with web push notifications without worrying about emails ending up in the spam folder(in case of email - campaigns) or adblockers (cookie based retargeting campaigns).

This is how it works: 

You can try Shopify app iZooto to get started with web push notifications.

Get 14 days FREE access of Browser Push Notifications at apps.shopify.com/izooto-web-push
0 Likes
Highlighted

Ads don't work these days, especially on young generation, and both Safari and Chrome block most of them anyhow... 

Hire a good Influencer is highly recommended - there are so many of them, just choose the right one, buddy!

Good luck brand & #Influencer heroes! ?– #DearMishuDad ✊??‍? (Influencer contract template here: http://dearmishudad.com/influencer-agreement/)  

Good luck brand and Influencer heroes! – #DearMishuDad (Influencer contract template is here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B084SP1R7G)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
72 0 8

When it comes to FB advertising, I find a lot of the issues come from targeting. You may think you're targeting the right audience, but a tiny mistake can waste hundreds of dollars. As you mentioned, you do retargeting ads, but are they really targeting the right people?

Here are my suggestions:

1. Understand your target market

You have to research your target market. Knowing the customer demographics helps you design ads based on target audiences. It can be pretty hard to know who your target market is, but apps on Shopify (https://apps.shopify.com/poln) can identify the best audiences for you.

2. Ad Design

You can design the ads yourself or work with an agency to develop them. They will design various types of ads, such as video ads, static image ads, full-page takeovers, animated images, and so on. Include a clear call to action (CTA) in your images to entice people into clicking on them. A CTA is basically a button that says Learn More, Buy Now, Sign Up Now, etc.

3. Optimization

There are many levels of optimization that help in producing the best results. The optimization techniques include:

• Testing ad frequency
  • Experimenting with the time of placing ads
  • Placing different ads to different people
  • Testing ads on various sites

4. Monitor performance

The final task is to monitor ad performance. Make sure the ads provide the desired outcome. If they aren’t meeting your goals, there is something wrong with the landing page, ads, or other things.

Shopify Facebook Ad & Display Ad Best Practices

Here are some best practices for Facebook and display ads:

• Use a strong product image
  • Add a promotion
  • Have a clear call to action (CTA)
  • Include your company logo
  • Add a strong headline
  • Instill a sense of urgency

Shopify Advertising App Recommendations

Pollen: Pollen enables you to acquire customers on Facebook and across the web simply and cost effectively. Through powerful automation, Pollen offers an easy-to-use marketing platform that’s sole expertise is in driving sales. It takes as little as 2 minutes to set up a campaign. Pollen takes care of the rest. It’s as simple as that! Time is money, so start your free 7 day trial today!

I wrote an in-depth blog post about this. You can read more here.

Put your Facebook Ads on Autopilot - http://gopollen.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
21 0 3

Are you sure your facebook ads targeting are configured right? You shouldn't apply "set and forget" approach to facebook ads.

Test different audiences, creatives, messaging, rich media options etc. etc. There are so many things that could impact your both traffic and sales.

There are a lot of things you should learn about ecommerce marketing, so let me advise you to attend Free Online Ecommerce Marketing Conference: https://get.promorepublic.com/ecommerce-summit-2018/ Check out topics, speakers and reserve your free seat.

The speakers are 5 experts in various aspects of ecommerce digital marketing from Shopify, WordPress, PromoRepublic, WooCommerce and Ninja Outreach.

Hope it helps.

Helping eCommerce businesses leverage social selling @ PromoRepublic.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

How can we help if you don't give any info?

What's your website, social media, products, what have you tried, what's your audience.

Help us help you.

Manager for ElasticSteel and EasyFlexibility - dtkach@elasticsteel.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
8 0 0

In order to make sales and bring traffic to your website, you need to be active on social media.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
72 0 8

Hi there. We hear this question all the time, so we put together a guide on how Shopify stores can get started with marketing: Getting started with Shopify Marketing Guide

Display Advertising on Facebook and across the Web

Ads are an easy way to increase traffic (even if they cost money), especially if you’re new. You have to make sure your targeting is correct though. The important thing is to focus on quality over quantity when it comes to traffic. I’d rather have 100 likely to buy visitors instead of 1,000 “window shopper” visitors.

Retargeting ads are also super awesome. Basically, they’re ads that show up on websites to people who have already visited your store. They’re a valuable addition to your marketing efforts if your targeting is nearly perfect.

Influencer Marketing

“Influencer Marketing” is definitely a hot topic. This marketing method involves hiring influencers, people with a strong fan base on various social media platforms, to promote their brands, offers, and products. Influencer marketing is fantastic for building brand awareness and driving traffic, but don’t rely on it to drive sales. You can research influencers relevant to your niche and work with them to post about your brand in exchange for a fee.

Email Marketing

If you’re going to use email marketing, install a pop-up app that collects emails of website visitors. I personally recommend a small pop up on the bottom right so it doesn’t annoy your visitors. Also don’t use those “someone just bought product x pop-ups.” They’re annoying and haven’t been proven to drive sales.

Collect the emails of visitors to your site so you can nurture them with a weekly blog post or specialized offers.

How effective is email marketing? This study shows that marketers can enjoy an ROI up to 4300% if they manage to do it right. Many marketers use email marketing to boost their sales.

Search Engine Optimization (SEO)

SEO is one of the best marketing channels period, but it takes time to see results. It’s a long term project that can bring in more website traffic and sales than you ever dreamed. The best way to take advantage of SEO with Shopify is to write blog posts relevant to your niche. If you’re selling luxury clothing, write blog posts about the luxury lifestyle.

There are tools to help you with SEO like SEMrush or SEO apps on the Shopify store. I’m not affiliated with SEMrush in any way. I just think their product is amazing and I’m a huge fan. Shopify SEO apps do a great job in helping you manage SEO without having to spend a fortune on SEO agencies.

Social Media Marketing (SMM)

Social media marketing is one of the most phenomenal digital marketing methods to enhance brand awareness. You want to make sure you post a few times on Facebook and Instagram throughout the week, and 2–4 times a day on Twitter. Don’t forget Pinterest too! There are over 2.4 billion social media users all over the world.

Here’s where I self promote. I wrote a blog post about how to get started with Shopify marketing that includes more in-depth info than what I posted above: Getting Started with Shopify Marketing.

Hope this helps!

Put your Facebook Ads on Autopilot - http://gopollen.com
0 Likes