No sell at all and a few visitors

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
422 6 75

Hey, Vincent-tieng!

Happy New Year.

I would potentially look at narrowing down your targeting further to find your ideal audience. Perhaps find baby stores that are closer to your niche than a large corporation like Toys r Us. Check out this blog post for up to date tips on Facebook ads. It would also be a good idea to install the free Kit app. Kit is like your personal digital marketing assistant. It can create your ads and target them effectively. To get an idea of how it all works, you can sign up for the free Kit webinar.

Other great ideas are Facebook groups geared towards parents and Instagram Marketing. They are both cost-effective methods.

For a new store, a 2 - 4% conversion rate is considered good so it's definitely worth putting in the effort to drive more traffic to your store. Let me know how you get on.

Aria
Social Care Guru
Shopify

Aria | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
9 0 0

Hello Aria,

Thank you for your reply, Happy new Year !

I tried to narrow my targeting and now I have 200 visitors a day but still no sell, I have some add to cart, but they didn't finished the process.

I would like to know if I can sale some brand product like some Disney stuff. I know a lot of children love that. But I also heard it was illegal, then why so much dropshipper sell branded product like on Amazon or this website : http://bit.ly/2R58gCg.

Thank you

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
422 6 75

Hey, Vincent-tieng!

It can sometimes take a while to get things going. It can be difficult (but not impossible) to gain trust with a new store. You have some customer reviews which is great. I'd also work on engaging your following on Facebook. Ask them questions about what they would like to see.

Experiment with other products. You could have more categories in your menus such as shoes, diaper bags.

Try some A/B testing with your ads to see which ones perform the best.

Take out the free trial of Lucky Orange to help figure out why your sales are not converting.

I definitely wouldn't recommend you sell licensed merchandise such as Disney, unless you can find a supplier who is providing them legitimately. If you're using Oberlo, you probably notice you don't see licensed products in there. It's because Oberlo has vetted all of their suppliers and they don't allow the illegal selling of someone else's copyright.

Finally, I would suggest you get feedback from parents. Find out what they'd like to see in your store. Get their opinion on what you're selling. Figure out your Value Proposition. What is your selling point? Why should people buy baby clothes from you rather than someone else?

Aria
Social Care Guru
Shopify

0 Likes
9 0 0

Hello Aria,

Thanks a lot for all your advice, i will definetely implemented them.
I would like to have your opinion on one thing : Why do I keep having abandonned cart ?

• My delivery is free
  • My price are correct (I offer 15% discount and the code is precise in the ads)
  • I have a lot of payment methods (Paypal, Stripe)
  • My visitor have entering their information, I suggest that they have passed the first step of the checkout

So why do I keep having this ?

Thank you

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
422 6 75

Hey, Vincent-tieng!

I actually just tried to do a test order and despite entering a valid email address and shipping address, I got this error:

Have you tried doing any test orders yourself? Did you manage to complete them?

Since the admin is in French, I think it would be easier if you reach out to our French support team to get assistance with this. It will be easier for them to help you with troubleshooting since it's their native language. Can you please email assistance@shopify.com using the email address you use to log in to your store. To catch them up quickly, you can copy and paste the link to this forums post:

https://ecommerce.shopify.com/c/ecommerce-marketing/t/no-sell-at-all-and-a-few-visitors-556002?utm_c...

Someone on the team will reply to your email as quickly as they can.

Thank you!

Aria
Social Care Guru
Shopify

0 Likes
9 0 0

Hello Aria,

I don't know whyyou faced this problems but my abandonned cart have all passed this step of the checkout.
I think my problems is my Facebook Ads because I have a cost per click at 0,70 cents which is a lot.
I tried to target people who are interested in baby stuff but it doesn't look like it is working.

I will run my business on Instagram now. But I still think that I can make some sells through Facebook so I need first to fix my problems with these ads.

Any suggestion ?

Thank you

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
422 6 75

Hey, Vincent-tieng!

I'm still getting the same error on Chrome but it's working fine on Safari. It could be a glitch.

Did you install the Kit app as I mentioned before? It's free to use and can help you target your Facebook ads effectively. You can also sign up for the Kit webinar. If you sign up for the live version, you can ask questions. You will also have the opportunity to contact the Kit team via the app to get further help with your marketing. Did you try some A/B testing?

If you're going to start Instagram Marketing, make sure you link your Instagram page in the footer next to your Facebook link. I've personally had more success getting sales from Instagram and Facebook groups.

Aria
Social Care Guru
Shopify

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello,

Greetings !

As an Official Shopify Expert and Partner We would be happy to help. 

Please reach us at:

E-mail: admin@mswebdesigner.in
Phone: +919748230320

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer Team
Official Shopify Expert and Partner
https://www.mswebdesigner.com/

Official Shopify Experts & Partner - https://experts.shopify.com/ms-webservices

20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
E-mail: hello@mswebdesigner.com
0 Likes
Tourist
23 0 3

Hello Aria,

I create a new account because the previous one met some problems.

I did what you told me A/B testing, Kit ect... And the last 7 days, I got 500 visitors and only 1 sale and a few add to cart.

I'm still working on my targeting and still use Kit, I also add new products on my store.

Also, I noticed that the visitors doesn't spend a lot of time on my website, is it because of the targeting ? Because my website is ergonomic and responsive.

What else can I do to have more sale ?

Thank you !

0 Likes

I

If you face this kind of problems you need to improve your marketing strategy. As well as I like to say you need to develop an app for your business.

In these day's mobile app is a most important factor for any business. Basically, every person likes to spend their more time on mobile.

So it's a great idea to develop an app for your business. Develop an app is not an easy thing. You need to hire an expert company who helps and guide you to develop an app with all features & trends. If you develop an app for your business with all features and trends than it will be easy for you to get more customers to your store.

Guidance to build an app for business

https://www.gurutechnolabs.com/
0 Likes