Not Getting any Traffic. Please Advise. :-/

Highlighted
6 0 0

Please take a look.   www.thehairlady007.com Any advice on what i need to change or add to get traffic would be highly appreciated. I am also, looking for someone help me with this and coach/train me on what to do.  Yes, I understand that I would need to pay them.

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

There is quite a bit to be done to optimize a website to begin gaining traffic. There is no easy solution. If you do some reading out there, you can find a lot of tips in how to begin...including using Shopify. Look in Google for "Shopify SEO"...there is a ton of great stuff. I have been doing SEO since 1999 and while I could help...or others on this board, I would do some research (it's free) and then possibly ask more specific questions...you would probably get more responses...including from myself :-)

Example of one:

https://blog.captainup.com/the-ultimate-seo-guide-for-shopify/

Hope this helps!

http://www.ravenousnutrition.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Thanks for your reply. I have been doing some research per your suggestion.  And I have found a lot of  information.  Now, i just  need to figure out where to start.  I have been working on my meta  tags.  But, what i  am not sure about is if have enough or the righ type of content or verbiage on each one of my landing page, product pages, or category pages.  

www.thehairlady007.com ;

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
128 0 17

Hi Christie,

I can definitely help you here. To gain traffic you need great social media, which starts with building a big audience of people interested in your niche. There are many options but my concern is when a potential customer visits your site they won't move through the purchase process. The reason is inconsistency in your brand, you need to bring a lot more to the table in terms of design prowess in order to convert sales in the $100+ range, it's got to look beautiful.

Scott Luscombe
www.makemyownproduct.com
scott@makemyownproduct.com
905-550-5023

Scott Luscombe www.thinksl.com scott@thinksl.com 905-550-5023
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Thank you for your feedback.    This was not a free theme.  I purchased this theme from shopify and it was not cheap. I paid for a theme in hopes of getting something more professional. But, it sounds like your saying that's not the case.  But, can you elaborate a little more.  What do you mean by inconsistent brand?  And What is missing in the estetics?  

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Also, I been trying to get help with my social media but, I am not able to find help with that. Any suggestions of who to contact would be highly appreciated.  

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
128 0 17

Hi Christie,

I can definitely help you with social media, but I believe we need to address your brand as a whole. In my experience I don't believe you will convert the traffic on your site.

Why don't you e-mail or call me to discuss?

Scott Luscombe
www.makemyownproduct.com
scott@makemyownproduct.com
905-550-5023

Scott Luscombe www.thinksl.com scott@thinksl.com 905-550-5023
0 Likes