Not Selling (Dropshipping Model)

Tourist
5 0 1

Hi all,

I spent more than 8 months on dropshipping model. I failed badly on the first store, but I tried to use the experience I learned and created a second store. I have two stores now and I make no money! I took some online courses for Fb ads, designing store and etc. I feel like both my stores are looking good and I spent over 2k until now.

I make fb ads regularly to try different products and usually I have good traffic coming (my last ad had 145 landing out of 700 reach, which to me is almost 20% click) in and still no sale on both of my stores. Can anybody help me out by sharing their experience? I really appreciate it.

Here are both of my websites: 

https://ezpeasylife.com/

https://www.reveonlinestore.com/

Both of them are design with more focus on mobile devices. I 90% of my traffic are using their phone. 

0 Likes
Tourist
8 0 2

Dropshipping with oberlo is crap. Oberlo suppliers are not trustworthy and they are a few, specialy for Europe. Oberlo and many users just want to sell their subscriptions and services. Many experts out there on youtube and othre sites giving "advices". You can learn things but mostly they want you to get you pay for software,services,tutorials. Well an online store is like an offline store. It requires money, expertise, patience. Selling chinese crap doesn't work. Just for a very few. I got an order and it took 3 months to deliver to my customer! Others normay do 2 weeks at its' best. I am glad to hear other experiences too!

1 Like
Highlighted

Hi Saman,

Your stores looks perfect, very professional, good branding design and story, 

I suggest you take off the "Why EasyPeasy Life", when you ask that like that people will ask them selves the same question, why him... start your about us with: "Life is easy! Believe us! It’s just the a matter of how you look at it. " 

For improving your sales on Facebook,  I'd recommend leveraging the use of Facebook's Dynamic Products and self-learning audiences that will track conversions of people who added to cart or purchased and automatically target similar people like them. 

ChaZING Smart ads is a new app that does all that and more, uploads and updates all your products to Facebook every day, creates various dynamic ads and finds new buyers with Facebook ads, dedicated to Shopify stores, give it a try:

https://apps.shopify.com/my-smart-ads

All the best!

Sam

Your Digital Facebook Ads Expert - Smart Ads app automatically create and scale profitable Facebook Dynamic Ads campaigns
1 Like

There are some ways you can improve your Reve Online Store site.

Homepage/ Other Page Feedback

1. Remove the blinking 10% off. It makes your store look cheap

2. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them on the homepage. This is going to help build trust

3. Make sure all your main product page images have the same style. Just look at robes category page. Some are studio and other are inside a home/room. You want your main image to be consistent

Product Page Feedback

1. Add a longer product description as this is where you sell your product and convince someone to buy

2. Make your sizing guide stand out more. It gets lost on this page as a product image. Make it a link on your product page, which is what make online stores do

3. Remove the "Reasons To Buy" and payment logos from product pages. You can just add this to the footer or make it a part of your shipping or refund page. You don't want to make your product pages to long as it will be a pain for those on mobile

4. Make sure your page looks good on mobile

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Once you get your images being more consistent, this will change the look of your store.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com
2 Likes