*** Not sure what to do***

dazzling_candle
Tourist
10 0 2

Hello All,

Me and my gf started this little website after getting local demand, we have invested in social media and all kinds of things to date we have sold only 2 candles... We think they are unique so do most people, but our sales just don't translate over. Any suggestions or feedback would be highly appreciated.

http://dazzlingcandle.com

Thanks

Ash_Ome
Shopify Expert
82 0 7

Hey I have reviewed your store. Header looking good but the store is too basic. If you want to make a great impression then you've need a great design. I hope that will help you. I am telling this cause now a days there are too many online stores that's why people loosing the trust. I think you should use a premium deisgn. If possible a custom bespoke deisgn.

Thanks 

Ash Ome

Ash Ome
Founder/CEO

Motif - Helping lifestyle eCommerce businesses with right strategies to grow them faster.
0 Likes
dazzling_candle
Tourist
10 0 2

Alright, anything else you would suggest such as content or anything in that area?

Ash_Ome
Shopify Expert
82 0 7

Yes regarding on content you can write your products description this way

make a story relevant to the product and by that try to tell the benifits of that and where to use. I have checked one of your description and it's says good for birthday. You can make it more compelling by the way I mentioned. :-) 

every marketer is a story teller 

Ash Ome
Founder/CEO

Motif - Helping lifestyle eCommerce businesses with right strategies to grow them faster.
0 Likes
dazzling_candle
Tourist
10 0 2

Alright will try to do that my goal is to sell about 500 a month, so hopefully that will help.

Thanks

0 Likes
Ash_Ome
Shopify Expert
82 0 7

If you're not good at writing I would suggest you to hire a copy writer from upwork to write up the content for your store and about us. Make that compelling with a new design and pack those up. It will help hopefully :-)

Ash Ome
Founder/CEO

0 Likes
Steven_Witham
Tourist
9 0 2

Hey DazzlingCandle, I will give you some insight into what I think you need to improve..

First off, if I was on Facebook and clicked on your ad.. I would have done so with the intention to be sold to. Interest.

When I landed on your site, I wasn't being sold to. Disinterest. 

To put it on the table in as short of an explanation as possible.. you need to make sure that your landing page is informing the visitor about what you sell, why they should buy your product, how your product benefits them, who uses your product, where they can buy (paypal button here) :)

..and you need to demonstrate all of that info precisely to avoid them leaving, adding engagement triggers etc.

You have a video there and a description.. thas OK but its not working.. 

Take my advice. Present it well, and you will see an increase in sales.. 

Jarrett
Shopify Partner
117 0 12

Hey guys if you are looking for more free information on digital marketing checkout my facebook page www.Facebook.com/JarrettBelliveau I have done a few million on online sales over the last few years and don't charge anything for my content. I got fed up with all of these coaches scamming you guys for $5000 for a program that "makes you money" so I decided I will post all of my knowledge for free for you guys! My back ends are all on shopify and I show all of my numbers! Hopefully this helps!

You guys are buying programs from people who haven't done anything. They don't show you thier numbers or anything all they do is rent a lambo and air bnb a house... Check out my page im just starting it up and will be posting daily if all goes well! www.facebook.com/JarrettBelliveau 

0 Likes
Karan_Jassar
Pathfinder
186 0 31

Have you tried ads with narrow fb targeting? Everyone whose bdays or anniversaries are coming up... You may even find people only into candles.

Also you should use the power of referral and social media. Share social media posts that say "Tag a friend" who'd love these candles. You can create and share these using OrangeTwig. Since your product is very good for word-of-mouth, when people tag their friends you could actually generate some orders from that.

Share some testimonials. You can make these with OrangeTwig too.

You seem to have a very narrow selection of candles. It is not very clear if you only have that many or more. Maybe you can make this more clear on your site.

If you are driving lots of traffic, see what are your drop off points in the path to conversion. If you are not driving enough traffic, work on that. You need to identity the main "problem area" first and then address it.

Testimonials you create on OrangeTwig will look like this:

All the best!

Karan Jassar
Founder, https://Socioh.com
Make great ads for Free.
See demo with your store: https://socioh.com/demo?src=sig
Learn about ads here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/sellersuccess/?src=sig
0 Likes
Jarrett
Shopify Partner
117 0 12

Hey guys if you are looking for more free information on digital marketing checkout my facebook page www.Facebook.com/JarrettBelliveau I have done a few million on online sales over the last few years and don't charge anything for my content. I got fed up with all of these coaches scamming you guys for $5000 for a program that "makes you money" so I decided I will post all of my knowledge for free for you guys! My back ends are all on shopify and I show all of my numbers! Hopefully this helps!

0 Likes