ONE MONTH no sales , I need help to improve my website

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0
Hi guys my website turned one month today , my analytics shows i get 30-70 visitor per day and i haven’t made any sales yet and also only 2 visitor made it to checkout for one month. Can you guys please help me what wrong with my website ? revitalgun.com
NOTE: the only source of traffic is from fb ad.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
689 101 233
Hi - in my view that product is totally saturated, 100’s of sites are selling it (seen loads of them just on this forum) and for a fraction of the price you are. So I don’t think it’s your site that’s the issue.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 1

Your site is quite awesome I saw. To move traffic towards your site should need some struggle from your side.

Here is my free article for your review where I completely discussed how to get free traffic sources after building a new website.

https://www.searchforarticlesfree.com/2020/01/free-traffic-sources-new-websites-seo-blogging.html

1 Like
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

Happy one month! I don't think any product can truly get oversaturated. There will nearly always be a demand, and if marketed properly you can snatch up your competitors customers. 

That being said, this is quite a high-ticket item, and while your site looks really great, it needs to be a bit more compelling to get your visitors to hand over $300+. The fastest and most effective way is to overhaul your product description - in particular headlines. Yours are alerady partially benefit-driven, but if you want people to really get roped into your message, you'll need to expand on them. Here's what I mean. 

One of your headlines says "Targetted Pain Relief", but why is that important? Obviously nobody wants to feel pain, but by asking why you can narrow your audience to attract certain buyers. Here's a list of reasons why pain relief is important. 

1. You can MOVE more

2. Perform better in competitive sports

3. Stop paying for expensive physiotherapy

4. Prevent injury into your later years

Now lets break the benefit of one of these down even further. 3. Stop paying for expensive physio ---- > Extra time/money to spend on your family's future

Keep asking "why" until you've broken your headlines down into hyper-specific, highly compelling attention grabbers. Then create content around those headlines.

Best of luck!

❤️ Found my answer helpful? Please LIKE or Accept Solutions.
❤️Shopify Calculator - What's the Cost of a Shopify Store? Read More
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
1151 57 343

This is an accepted solution.

I don't agree it's a saturated niche - it's quite a unique product. I have not seen it before.

The hero image doesn't really show your product though - the first thing you notice is the athlete clothing, as the product itself blends a little. You should use a different image in the banner instead, so people understand right away what you're offering and the benefits they get

Learn how to run insanely profitable online store from day #1 | Join the Masterclass: http://www.rockpapercopy.com/shopify-masterclass/

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0
Thankyou for your feedback, you got a point this product is bit saturated right now but some of them are dropshipping
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0
Thankyou very much tony , i take down all the notes you mentioned . I will work in my
Product description and make it more stronger :)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0
Yes your right I don’t see this niche saturated because most of them are doing drop shipping , and i thought about that hero image that look like a clothing line haha i will right that on my note . Thankyou :)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 1

Due to high demanding question over high traffic but not getting any sales, I have summarized some basic points in my article for beginners to boost your webs store and increase your sales.

Please check and reply to me if you need further assistance.

https://www.searchforarticlesfree.com/2020/02/high-traffic-no-sales-online-store.html

0 Likes