% Off Shipping?

Highlighted
6 0 0

Hello, is there a way to offer people a discount code that will take a % off of shipping? I'm not looking for free shipping, there seems to be ways of doing that, however I would like to offer certain customers the ability to have a % taken off of their shipping.

What is the best way that you would do this?

Thanks! :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
11 0 0

Hi Deal Digger

I would subtract that from the product itself as technically it’s the samething

Don’t think there is a function for that also the marketing standard is free shipping or money off is the best incentive to a customer.

Hope that helps

Leon

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Hey Leon,

I understand about subtracting from the product as it would be the same thing. However I run some FREE + SHIPPING offers and would like to have a discount code in my Exit Intent Popup that would allow them to lower that shipping cost by a certain % or $ within a time frame as to try and close some more customers.

With a FREE item, we can't subtract from the product cost and we can't offer free shipping... that's why I was looking for a way to offer up a discount on shipping.

Thanks and have a great day! :)

Alex

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
126 0 10

Hi Alex

fully understand post this  as a request and see if anybody picks this up at shopify

We have helped over 500 Shopify store clients worldwide this year with marketing and strategies, improving sales and conversions. Contact us if you wish to have the same professional business experience
0 Likes