Online Sleepwear Store - low conversion, 1 page indexed? HELP!

Monika_Vyparino
2 0 0

Hello all, 

Our Online Sleepwear Store (http://mymoniq.com) launched over 3 weeks ago but we are not generating any sales. We get lots of visitors (2000+) when we run a marketing campaign (Facebook/Pinterest) but only about 10/day without the paid advertisement. We can see that people like/are interested in our sleepwear products (nightdresses) which are priced competitively and are different to the ones currently available in stores.

However, even when we get lots of visitors, we struggle with none/very low conversion rate. Our target market is in the UK, women, middle class, 25-55 but we ship our products worldwide. 

We do facebook ads, pinterest ads, keywords, atl, blog, messenger chat, product gallery, as well as we are building backlinks and we are active on social media constantly growing our audience - but without great success.

Also, how to get our pages indexed? When checked, only 1 page has been indexed, no idea why. We generate quite a lot of content on our pages (detailed product description including inspiration behind it and blog) and we pay attention to keywords, ATL of our product pictures etc. 

Any idea why we are not converting our visitors to customers? What can we improve ? 

Any suggestions are appreciated!

0 Likes
BohemianBangles
Explorer
240 0 21

I looked at your site-it's nice!

I'm not sure how it works in the UK, but here in the US we don't call everything we wear to sleep, sleepwear..

I mean, if I were looking for something that you carry in your store, I would type in "long lingerie" or "long satin nightgown" "long satin lingerie"...something to that effect. Maybe that has something to do with the indexing? Again, not sure, as I am in the US lol

0 Likes
Monika_Vyparino
2 0 0

Thanks! I am using ''sleepwear'' as my main key word as it ranks better than ''nighdress/nightie/nightgown'' but will look into it once again to please potential US customers :)

0 Likes