Order placed page URL?

Highlighted
24 0 0

Hi,

Currently trying to set up goal conversion tracking in Google Analytics, but I don't know the URL for the page people end up on once they've completed a purchase. Does anybody know how I can find this out without completing a test purchase? I've also looked through my Google Analytics page URLs and none of them show a checkout or thank you page, even though we have had sales within the past week through the website.

Thanks

0 Likes

You want to check out this page on Shopify's help doc: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/reports-and-analytics/google-analytics/google-analytics-goals-and...

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
0 Likes
24 0 0

Hi Duane,

Thanks for the response. I've already looked at this article and it's all fine, my issue is I don't know the page URL that my customers land on once they've completed a purchase, so I can't set up the goals on Google Analytics for this conversion.

0 Likes

@Eve_Davies wrote:

Hi Duane,

Thanks for the response. I've already looked at this article and it's all fine, my issue is I don't know the page URL that my customers land on once they've completed a purchase, so I can't set up the goals on Google Analytics for this conversion.

If you're using the Legacy checkout, it should be /checkout/orders/show. If you're using the new Responsive Checkout, it should be /checkout/thank_you.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
0 Likes