Over 300 session but only one sale or no sales a day.

lulumarjan
Visitor
3 0 0

I recently started an apparel brand that caters to Muslims, middle eastern, south Asian etc youth. I’ve been getting more than 300 visitors a day but I only get one order or less than one order a day. I also noticed some 2-3 abandoned checkouts, and about 40 people on our mailing list. We have only been launched for 3 days but with the numbers we have, we don’t understand what we’re doing wrong.

Replies 7 (7)

PaolaCastano
Shopify Partner
282 1 26

Hi @lulumarjan !

Have you tried developing Google Ads campaigns? Surely this allows you to attract quality traffic to your site that can translate into increased sales in the future. If you are not very familiar with this tool, we recommend this app Google Ads & Google Shopping (Over 1200 reviews), where they will create Google Ads campaigns for you in an optimized way. They have a free plan that you can try to get started, which I think can be very useful for you.

I hope it has been helpful and you get to increase your sales.

If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to contact me! 😄

lulumarjan
Visitor
3 0 0

We have developed Google Ad campaigns and Social Media Campaigns and have seen an increase in visitors, the only issue is some visitors look through our site, search for our most popular product and then leave. 

PaolaCastano
Shopify Partner
282 1 26

And have you tried Google Shopping campaigns? They are usually the most effective and the most valued by users. If you have not tried it yet, I recommend it, to see if this way, apart from increasing traffic, you can increase sales.

Best regards! 😄

lulumarjan
Visitor
3 0 0
I will try google shopping campaigns. I never really heard of those, thanks
for letting me know!
PaolaCastano
Shopify Partner
282 1 26

Great! If you need help with anything else, just let me know! 😄

BambuuuDigital
5 0 0

hey @lulumarjan

We can help you there.

We've created a digital media platform built directly for small businesses, it creates, runs and optimises digital media campaigns across Facebook, Instagram and Google. We leverage data and machine learning to optimise the campaigns and help bring in effective results. 

We normally charge 10% of each campaign budget but are giving 50% off our fee using the code 'bambuuu50'. Check out www.bambuuu.com

We are here to help so email social@bambuuu.com with any questions. 

Thanks

Andrew
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1746 173 316

Hi @lulumarjan,

Hyde here from Shopify.

Congratulations on opening your store! And great that you know who your target audience is.

The fact that you're getting a lot of traffic to your site is great and definitely encouraging. So too is the fact that you have 40 people on your mailing list. You've only been open a few days, so it's still far too early to be expecting loads of sales and conversions. You need to build trust with your target audience, and there's a whole post about that here.

Have a look through each point here and see if there's anything you're missing. Also, feel free to post your store URL to receive feedback too - I'm happy to help in that regard. Finally, here is a blog post on improving conversions that you may also find useful. 

All the best, Hyde.

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.