Hi guys! Hopefully can someone help me out on this one...
I support an entrepreneur of a new product with online marketing; he's a quite new Shopify user with the domain Thone.pro. To get more insight via Google Analytics I'd like to set goals / funnels for him in Google Analytics. I know you have to add the steps (to the conversion goal) with /, such as:
But, unfortunately, our URL's during the checkout are not so clean. In fact, you get these URL's while ordering at Thone.pro now:
1. https://thone.pro/ (good)
2. https://thone.pro/collections/all (good)
3. https://thone.pro/collections/all/products/m1-music-one (good)
4. https://thone.pro/cart (good)
5. https://thone.pro/26395056/checkouts/2e48ff1140380d33bf7f46507d7c79ed?_ga=2.267176843.46876755.15324... (why is this? It's very messy, full of parameters trash)
6. https://thone.pro/26395056/checkouts/ba2ac7f10962b7bfa863445ca6713cf6?previous_step=contact_informat... (also full of parameters trash)
7. https://thone.pro/26395056/checkouts/ba2ac7f10962b7bfa863445ca6713cf6?previous_step=shipping_method&... (and after that, BOUGHT :) )
You see the URL's are not clean, not ideal to set up goals with.
Better would be the example above with:
How to achieve this?
Kind regards, Jeroen Schenkelaars
|2 hours ago|
|3 hours ago|
|4 hours ago|
|6 hours ago|