Paying Influencers % of each sale with PROMO CODE

Highlighted
3 0 0

I want to figure out how I can give a promo code to my instagram influencers. And for every sale made using that promo code they will receive 20% of that sale. How can I go about doing this with the shopfiy store. Do i have to track all their promo codes and pay them manually? I really need to figure this out thanks! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
18 0 0

Hey Desean,

This Shopify guide shows you how to set up discount codes. Hope it helps :)

https://help.shopify.com/manual/products/discount-codes

Business Development Manager for OSI Affiliate Software and I’m also the host of the eCommerce Marketing Podcast.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
22 0 9

Hello Desean,

Two apps: Affiliately and Refersion, both have the ability to track sales and commisions based on each influeencer's personal coupon code.

So when someone uses their code, tha app will automatically attribute that order to the correct influencer and will calculate the commision based on order amount and your setting.

Hope this helps!

Digital Marketer / Co-Foudder at Madotta
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

YES PERFECT! You're the best! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
45 0 2

Hi Desean,

Sorry to interrupt. If you are looking to integrate Instagram marketing with your store, you might find it relevant. Do check out https://apps.shopify.com/incent-social.

Incent enables you to incentivize your customers to post their photos and selfies on Instagram. It helps you improve social product discovery by publishing user generated content into stunning shoppable galleries. Do let me know if you are interested. We are offering upto 50% discounts for our early users.

Happy selling! :)

Regards

--

Sumit D

Struggling with Instagram? Head over to https://apps.shopify.com/incent-social!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
22 0 9

Sumit,

Your app seems interesting, are you able to track both tags in the picture and hashtags? Some people just tag us in the photo and then don't use our hashtag, that's why I'm asking.

Also, via which channel will your app send the coupon for them? Instagram direct message or email? 

Cheers,

Sia

Digital Marketer / Co-Foudder at Madotta
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
116 8 104

Hi, 

I've used Refersion in the past to manage affiliate transactions. It's a super easy interface for the brands and the influencers to use. 

I also want to recommend Carro, a free app that can help you find new influencers to promote your brand and collaborate with. Carro is an amazing asset for brands to find new influencers to work with and also makes sending products to the influencers super easy. Let me know if you have any questions.

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0
Hello,
I’m also just curious what you may do with paid influencers if you gave them a discount code. I was thinking of giving someone I am paying to display my product a code so that I can track how many sales come from her but I shouldn’t pay her a commission also from the sales if I’m paying her already should I? Thank you
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
116 8 104

For influencers who have already been paid for the initial post, I would not pay a commission on this initial post. However, after a certain time period, I would reach out to the influencer letting them know that if they want to recommend the coupon code again, then we can negotiate a commission for all future sales. That way, the influencer can continue sharing past what they've been paid for and you'll be able to only pay commissions on purchases that happened after that initial paid promotion period was over. 

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0
Oh amazing this makes sense. Thanks so much!
0 Likes