People have suddenly stopped following me back for a few days now?

Tourist
44 0 3

Hi everyone, So i own an insta account with almost 5k followers, we used to grow at around 100 people a day , to achieve this we'd post content twice a day and follow around 800 people that are our target audience, we only unfollow people that haven't followed us back after a length of time. Anyway for the past 5ish days our we suddenly stopped getting follow backs, doesn't matter how many people we follow we get literally 0 follow backs. All our growth has been organic and it's normally around 10-5 a day.

here's my insta. Please help we need advice badly! :)

https://www.instagram.com/gameflix.co.uk/

0 Likes
Tourist
8 0 1

That's weird. I wonder if Insta stopped alerting people you were following them. Has it happened on any other networks? 

That strategy is pretty solid, as you've experienced. I use tweepi for the same idea on twitter and geniuspin for pinterest and have had good results.

The only other thing I would try is maybe unfollow some people to get your follower/following ratio better then try it again. Maybe you crossed a threshold or something?

Good luck and keep us posted with what you figure out.

0 Likes
Pathfinder
188 0 31

Hey,

I just checked out your Instagram. It looks amazing. Good work!

However, you said you follow around 800 people a day while a 100 follow you back. I think you’re crossing Instagram’s daily limitations there. Do you know that Instagram is currently coming down heavily on spammy content? They are cracking down on accounts that use bot services, that are guilty of hashtag abuse or display any kind of spam-like behavior.

Your account is relatively new since it seems you began using in May this year. And that’s a good chunk of followers you have there. However, if you have been regularly following 800 accounts every day since then, Instagram is extremely likely to detect this as spammy behavior. Instead of following such a fixed number of people on an everyday basis what you can do is try increasing real-time engagement by commenting/liking/regramming the posts of your potential audience. This will increase their chances of following you back and Instagram will stop considering you a spammy account and bringing down your reach.

Instagram is currently implementing very strict policies regarding its services. You can read the following blogs for more information on how to avoid violating any of its policies:
* Instagram's Battle with Bots
* Instagram's Shadowban and how to avoid it?

Another way to increase your following is using the right hashtags and making your posts clickable so that your images can take your browsers straight to the product on your shop. You can do this via OrangeTwig’s InstaSuccess Toolkit which has a hashtag research tool to help you find the most relevant hashtags to target your niche group, a preset comment list to make organic engagement easier, one-click regram options and most importantly, a clickable link for all your shoppable posts.

Hope it helps.

Karan Jassar
Founder, https://Socioh.com
Make great ads for Free.
See demo with your store: https://socioh.com/demo?src=sig
Learn about ads here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/sellersuccess/?src=sig
0 Likes
3 0 0

Hello, guys!

Your Instagram account is great! It is wried that you drop so many followers. Maybe you have to analyze the posts you published recently. If you still worry, you can get more instalgram followers and likes at GetInstaFollow. Good luck!

Boost your revenue and popularity via live broadcast!
0 Likes
2 0 0

It sounds as though the recent Instagram algorithm changes have affected your account. I manage a few Insta accounts and have noticed a decrease in likes as well as new followers. The key is stepping up the game with content now and fighting for your space in the ranking!

Good luck, Bestann

0 Likes
2 0 0

It sounds as though the recent Instagram algorithm changes have affected your account. I manage a few Insta accounts and have noticed a decrease in likes as well as new followers. The key is stepping up the game with content now and fighting for your space in the ranking!

Good luck, Bestann

0 Likes