Performance Based Facebook Ads

Highlighted
4 0 0
I just saw an email that stated Etsy is offering performance based Facebook, Instagram, Google, Pinterest, and Bing ads.
Shop owners pay a 15% commission on any sales. No other fees, just a commission on sales. Does Shopify offer anything like this?
I know about Klickly but they are not on those platforms.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
24 1 5

Very interesting, I just saw this.

"All sellers are automatically enrolled in Offsite Ads. If you’ve made less than $10,000 USD on Etsy in a 12-month period you can decide if you want to participate in Etsy’s advertising."

Assuming that they are able to get you new customers at a good CPA, then this is really an awesome thing.

I don't think that Shopify offers anything like this.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 4

Interesting. Thank you very much for the information.

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
295 18 60

Hi, @Lindsay_Klix!

This is Rae from Shopify. Thank you for sharing this information and reaching out with this question. 

Shopify doesn't currently offer a setup like this, as rather than charging a commission, we have set pricing plans that merchants can select. To learn more about our pricing, and the fees associated, please check out this chart

However, Shopify does have a 'Marketing' section in our admin that can be used to create marketing campaigns on Facebook and automations on Google Shopping. To see more details about this, please visit this link

Additionally, if you're interested in hiring someone to handle the marketing on your account, I recommend speaking with Shopify Experts about this. Experts are developers, designers, and marketing professionals who are very skilled in our platform, so they're a great resource to tap into for any assistance with running marketing campaigns. 

Do you currently have a store on Shopify? If so, I'd love to hear more about your business and your marketing plans! 

Please let me know if you're interested in learning more about Shopify, and our features, and I'll be glad to assist further. Equally, if you have any other questions or concerns, don't hesitate to reply directly to me here. 

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center, or the Shopify Blog.

0 Likes