Photographer recommendation

Bad
Tourist
5 0 1

My photographer has retired after 30+ years in the business. He spoiled me with the quality of his photos and his services.

If any of you are working with a professional photographer of the highest quality please share.

Thanks!

0 Likes
Julie
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
952 84 223

Hi, @Bad!

Julie here from Shopify Support.

I'm glad to hear that you're looking for a new photographer. Having strong product photography is integral to running a successful online business.

There are plenty of photographers available for hire over in the Shopify Experts Marketplace. There, you'll be able to filter your search by country/region should you wish to hire someone locally. You'll also be able to browse for photographers by their industry expertise, making it easy to find the right photographer for your business. For more information on how to hire a Shopify Expert, feel free to check out our help doc on hiring help

If you decide to handle your own photography until you find a photographer, I suggest checking out our guide, "How to Take High-Quality Product Photos With Your Smartphone". In this guide, you'll find some excellent photography tips, along with some recommendations for product photography apps to help you edit your images. This might be something worth pursuing in the meantime. 

If you're looking for some more general photography, you can always take advantage of Shopify's free stock image library, Burst. There are a ton of high-quality images in the Burst library that you can download and use in your own online store. 

I hope this helps and I'm curious to know if anyone else in the Shopify Community Forums has recommendations!

Julie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
mhossey
6 0 0

Hey @Bad I co-own haas-house.com we focus on ecomm photography for socials, website, and ads. We have a large model network to pull from as well. Would like to hear more about what you're needing. Drop me a line here or at hello@haas-house.com

Including some recent work below:

Onyx-9.jpgJungle Onyx-1.jpg1.jpg4.jpg5.jpgPaige-2.jpgPaige-7.jpgTony-25.jpgTony-83.jpg

0 Likes
Bad
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi Hello (don't have your name),

Please visit my website, teakculture.com. Pick a product (there are only 2), and look at the photos (all are 2500x2200).

There are 1-2 hero shots, 4 lifestyle shots (I found the stock photo backgrounds, my photographer picked the ones that worked best and photoshopped the product into the photos), and two infographics which he outsourced.

Together, we adjusted the shots (angle, saturation, etc.) by communicating via text and phone.

If you can do all the above as well or better than he has, all I need to know is your price--if you had created those photos for either product.

You can communicate with me directly at bmkoriginals@gmail.com

Thanks,

Barry

0 Likes

I have a Clipping path company. I provide super photo editing.

We already achieved the trust of different clients from different regions serving quality Clipping Path, Remove Background, Shadow Creation, Color Correction, Photo Retouching, Photo Masking, Ghost Mannequin, E-Commerce Photo, Jewellery Photo Editing services that reduce your product visibility & increase sales. We have a strong belief that we are able to provide better services in the coming days.

Take a free trial to know our quality work.

95921251_574551956500994_5071927906343583744_n.jpgclipping-path-service-1.jpghand-drawn-precious-pendants-necklace-isolated-white-background_80590-7032.jpgjewelery photo editing.pngukclippingpath.png

0 Likes

Hi,

There are different types of noise in it after taking pictures. I want to help you to improve your image quality.

I have more than 10 years of High-Quality Photo editing experience at UK Clipping Path. Now I want to discuss my experience & take an experience from other successful person & share my experience. I am an honest and hard-working person. Work is my first priority.

I already achieved the trust of different clients from different regions serving quality

• Clipping Path
  • Remove Background
  • Shadow Creation
  • Color Correction
  • Photo Retouching
  • Photo Masking
  • Ghost Mannequin
  • eCommerce image editing
  • Jewelry Photo Editing Services

that reduce your product visibility & increase sales. We have a strong belief that we are able to provide better services in the coming days.

0 Likes