Pinterest Rich Pin says "Out of Stock"

Tourist
13 0 2

Hello. My pinterest rich pins say out of stock even though I am tracking inventory through Shopify. Has anyone experienced this, and knows how to fix? Thanks!

Woody

1 Like
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
500 1 47

Hi Woody,

Thanks for posting on the forums!

What you might try is clearing your cache and cookies/ logging in and out of the app to see if that helps first! Did you ever remake a product or anything like that?

Further to that, would you be able to share an example of product where you see that on Pinterest and we can take a look? Your pinterest account should stay synced with your products for sure!

Thanks Woody!

Warm regards,

Anne

1 Like
Tourist
17 0 3

Yes same thing is happening to me and I have a lot of items on my store and they all say "out of stock", i really need a quick fix to this.

I have added new items to my store over time so what are the steps i need to take to fix this problem? I dont want it to be a simple bug in the system that would mess up my sales.

D.H.C
1 Like
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi,

Did you resolve this issue? This just happend to our pinterest buyable pins.

Thanks

1 Like
2 0 1

Same thing happened to me - is there a solution or a known cause? 

1 Like
1 0 1

I am seeing the same problem. None of my items are showing in stock. How can I fix this?

1 Like
Tourist
3 0 1

Also happening to me.

My buyable pins are not showing up with any prices

New pinned items showing out of stock as well. 

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/135037688807860661/

When I type in an item that is buyable it is not showing up at all in search - buyable pin area.

1 Like
5 0 0

I'm having this same issue and all my items are in stock.

0 Likes
5 0 0

I'm having the same issue for all of my buyable pins.

0 Likes
Tourist
13 0 2

Does anyone know how we can reach back out to shopify on this?  I'll send a formal request.

1 Like