Pixel Rage

Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 1

HELP !

So I install my website Pixel - Attach it to my Business Manger, Ad Account and Page,

Then I Add the Facebook Shop "Sales Channel" to Shopify , enable my store and my products are approved (this is what facebook instructs me to do).

Then I go to my Catalogue Manager (inside FB Business Manager) and my Catalogue is there ....BUT ....its owned by SHOPIFY....so i cant do anything useful with it!!!

So - I add my OWN catalogue - via my Business manager - but.... - but this is where it becomes ENRAGING - GROWLING - BARKING AND TANTRUMS OCCUR

MY PIXEL isnt ready...(its never ready)

PLUS

My Feed doesn't have the required METATAGS and the frigging instructions for this are GAYNESS

I then use Feedify - ITS STILL missing the Product ID parameter.

And Pixel STILL not working

SERIOUSLY - this is my 6th website build and i CANT FIGURE IT OUT >! Please help

0 Likes

Remove the Shopify sales channel catalog. I would use the Flexify app for connecting Shopify and Facebook to make a catalog. Make sure your catalog  is connected is your pixel, ad account and the data does is not show any errors in diagnostic section of catalog.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
0 Likes