Pixel Rage

Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 1

HELP !

So I install my website Pixel - Attach it to my Business Manger, Ad Account and Page,

Then I Add the Facebook Shop "Sales Channel" to Shopify , enable my store and my products are approved (this is what facebook instructs me to do).

Then I go to my Catalogue Manager (inside FB Business Manager) and my Catalogue is there ....BUT ....its owned by SHOPIFY....so i cant do anything useful with it!!!

So - I add my OWN catalogue - via my Business manager - but.... - but this is where it becomes ENRAGING - GROWLING - BARKING AND TANTRUMS OCCUR

MY PIXEL isnt ready...(its never ready)

PLUS

My Feed doesn't have the required METATAGS and the frigging instructions for this are GAYNESS

I then use Feedify - ITS STILL missing the Product ID parameter.

And Pixel STILL not working

SERIOUSLY - this is my 6th website build and i CANT FIGURE IT OUT >! Please help

0 Likes
Highlighted

Remove the Shopify sales channel catalog. I would use the Flexify app for connecting Shopify and Facebook to make a catalog. Make sure your catalog  is connected is your pixel, ad account and the data does is not show any errors in diagnostic section of catalog.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

I have the same issue. How can I resolve this

0 Likes