Pixel has low event source match rate

Highlighted
5 0 0

Hi

I'm hoping someone can help me here. 

I have a facebook pixel on my Shopify site, & I use flexify to connect my products to facebook.

I'm having Errors as soon as I connect my pixel to the catalogue created:

Screenshot 2020-06-03 at 10.01.02.pngScreenshot 2020-06-03 at 10.01.33.png

Does anyone have any ideas? I've contacted Shopify support, Flexify & Facebook business support & they all blame the other & say they can't help?! 

Thanks you 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1461 88 191

Dear Dern1,

Try below things:

1. Remove out of stuck product from Facebook

2. Available all product to all channel

3. Disconnect and reconnect facebook with shopify (using flexify)

Best Regards
MS Web Designer
Contact: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us or task4store@mswebdesigner.com
20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Hi

thanks for your reply

There are no out of stock items - it's a new website with everything in stock

Each item has its own unique SKU codes (numerical) 

I've deleted Flexify & re-installed it twice to see if that would re-fresh, but nothing changed 

0 Likes
Highlighted

This usually happens with the SKU IDs don't match the Content IDs in the Facebook pixel and they are out of sync. I would use the chrome FB pixel tool helper and make sure you content and SKU IDs match for each product you have and match what is in your Facebook Catalog. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Hi Duane Brown

Thank you for your reply - that sounds like something I need to do, however how do I actually do that?!

I created the SKU ID's myself when adding products to the website, how do I find & change the Content ID's in the pixel?  

Also, how can I stop them from not syncing in the future when I add new products? 

Thank you 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Use the FB Pixel Helper tool and then use an app to sync Facebook Catalog and Shopify store. 

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes