Please Suggest Several Ads Monotization For Clothing Store

Highlighted
4 0 0

can you please suggest several ads monotization sites, that are good for clothing shopify stores?

are there anyone's that allow you to have niche specific ads on my store, like clothing related ads as i cant have anything else that isnt related to clothing/fashion, becuase its annoying that you cant choose what type of ads show up on your shopify store.

if you can suggest other forms of monotization relating to clothing/fashion please say

please dont suggest adwords, not properalla ads read to many bad reviews and no sites, that arent used that much 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
2 0 0

Have you considered affiliate marketing instead?

It's a greater investment in time but you can maintain greater control.. such as utilizing the blog section of your store or your company's newsletters and email marketing to promote other businesses, products and services that are complimentary to your business and inventory. If you're really savvy and your business is gaining adequate traffic, you can sell advertisement space, promotions and shoutouts on fiverr or other sites.

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

ye i have but im not new to this or shopify as ive been doing this for 4 years, but just been a long process, but i dont want to do aff martk, referal or anything like that as im already doing that and its not even what i asked.

I need something to monotize my store. thats easy enough to use, thats good, pays decent enough, thats popular and used by lots of people. if anyones reading this can u please just recommend something and thats only for paids nothing else< or unless its something that works in a similar way and pays monthly

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
2 0 0

unfortunately, most, if not all, ad services are unreliable for giving you what you're asking for.

it has become standard for services to utilize meta data to target the customers as you well know.

Sometimes this is supplied by the customers themselves through their own cookies and trails but sometimes it's in relation to the sites they're being used on. in both cases, you end up screwed if you're trying to avoid ads from competitors, or that which one would prefer to censor. Even mega-corporations have had trouble in this arena. there are several workarounds, such as creating a dummy site and setting up your monotization service there or filtering out certain ads yourself but it usually breaks the tos of said services or just otherwise screws with your earnings.

there are affiliates that are more akin to traditional ads.

if you require case studies, I can provide those.

One finds this remains the practice on more questionable sites that are unable to use traditional ad monotization services. . . but we also see that the rates tend to be higher but lend to businesses and services of shall we say questionable character? one of the more popular relates to international lottery systems... and without a sense of irony, because of their payouts for such ads.

it's the trade off.

looping your own ads is easy enough, too. utilizing affiliates in much the same capacity as an ad service.

now if you wanted to take some of the legwork out of acting as an ad agent yourself.

the most popular is in tourism, travel, events and local commerce. sometimes private, sometimes through third party businesses or social media managers and influncers but frequently enough you deal with government's representatives (from cities to national to sovereign entities, such as tribal govts) directly. . . sometimes that in itself can turn into good p.r. for your brand.. if you're so choosing to run outside ads on your own stores.

if you want control over the type of ads that appear then you're going to have to narrow that field yourself because the industry standard doesn't support want you want - neither the technical nor the business side of how selling ad space operates. If it did then the vast majority of people here would be screwed.  so your only viable options are to work outside of the system.

0 Likes