Please help! 1/10 Quality Score on Adwords. How can I imporve?

5 0 0

Thanks for your geat tips Nicholas.

0 Likes
4 0 0

Thanks for given great suggestion Katy Simons .

0 Likes
9 0 0

I would like to give simple advise, Don't use keyword in your ad text that do not exist in your webpage.

0 Likes
8 0 0

Thanks for your tips Nicholas. It's really very helpful.

0 Likes
12 0 0

Like Anders Ibsen   I used that app and that is best for good score.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
99 0 1

No need to panic! You can be smart about this.

The key for improving your score is structure.

One of our clients wasn't getting traction, so we created a structure to remove internal competition, focus on a higher tier of long-tail keyword, but also drove scale through broad head keywords

It worked, if you want to see our case study: https://bit.ly/2GE1WYd

Good luck and no more panicking ;)

Kevin Simonson is the CEO of Metric Digital, a performance marketing agency in New York City that focuses on driving revenue and customers through for ecommerce business via online advertising, email and other digital marketing channels.
0 Likes
10 0 0

Ethan here - thanks for your question. LED lights is a new technology of lighting industries these lights help you to reduce your energy bills and save more electricity by this technology we make an environment safe and clean from any harmful gases. 

Sign lighting offers led light accessories. For more information visit https://www.signlighting.com.au You can purchase led their for your house or office etc. And also contact to them Sales@sasign.com.au 

Hope that helps! Let us know if you need anything else. We are just a click away.

Regards,

Ethan

Untitled.png

0 Likes

Hii,

I have checked your website first you need to work on designing the page and your site ranking on google.
Your quality score it depends on basically 3 points

1-Landing page

2-Ad copy quality

3-keywords

So you should work on the landing page then it's ranking on keywords, use high volume keywords in the page content and informative content.

MageNative | Mobile App for your Shopify Store | Native Android and iOS Apps

Digital Marketing Analyst
E-mail: asthaupadhyay@magenative.com
0 Likes