Poorly performing facebook ads.

Solved
edvin017
Tourist
11 0 1

Hey, I launched my new a week ago! 

Unfortunately the ads have been performing very poorly, here are some of the metrics:

Amount spent: 80 dollars

Reach: 4200

Result: 0

CPC: 2.5 dollars

I understand this is veeery bad. I only sell (or attempt to) in sweden atm. What stands out to me especially is the terrible REACH. Why do you think this is? 

The website is: simplysharp.se and ive tried 3 different ads but this is the picture im currently using

reklambild.png  

0 Likes
OpenThinking
Shopify Partner
239 56 70

Hi there,
Jack from OpenThinking here!

what do you mean "Result: 0"? Nobody is visiting your website or no purchases were made?

If you're getting visits but no sells you've to fine tune your strategy. You need to understand a bit better your targeted audience and adjust your copy and images. Also create a good landing page. Perhaps try to find some similar businesses and look at what they are doing both on their website and ads in order to better your own.

let me know if this works for your. If yes; accept my answer and give me thumbs up! Thank you.

⚡️ Get our [Shopify Themes]: Lightning-fast, eye-catching, highly converting, SEO-optimised, Minimal.
⚡️ Struggling with CODE? You need a Shopify expert to help you with your theme! [Get a free quote]
0 Likes
edvin017
Tourist
11 0 1

With no result I mean no purchases.

I know to fine tune targeting and improving landing page and such. The issue is that I feel like it looks professional but I'm still getting no results. Is there anything concrete that im doing poorly? 

0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Well, I went through your website, actually I don't know any swedish but I know that why you have very little conversions, firstly you have no popup that menas you're not using emails to follow up with your customers, secondly the site looks a little unprofessional, you should take a look at other websites in your niche for more inspirations

CEO at mailsymarketing.com | Consistently increased 23% revenue for all clients just through emails.
0 Likes
OpenThinking
Shopify Partner
239 56 70

Honestly without any data at hand I can't tell you what's not working exactly. 

⚡️ Get our [Shopify Themes]: Lightning-fast, eye-catching, highly converting, SEO-optimised, Minimal.
⚡️ Struggling with CODE? You need a Shopify expert to help you with your theme! [Get a free quote]
0 Likes
edvin017
Tourist
11 0 1

ok thanks for reply

0 Likes
edvin017
Tourist
11 0 1

Ill implement pop up and a cleaner look in my next store. thanks

0 Likes

I have some more tips for your store... is there a way I can contact you somewhere else?

CEO at mailsymarketing.com | Consistently increased 23% revenue for all clients just through emails.
0 Likes
edvin017
Tourist
11 0 1

Yea of course I can send my whatsapp number through mail: edvin.aaberg01@gmail.com if u add me there 

0 Likes